1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by theprawncracker, Oct 23, 2006.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

(This one duh! Muffining in general has been going on for a few days at least!)

Gotta go with your first love I suppose.
  2. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

(A few DAYS? Prawnie, where have you been? This has been going on for MONTHS!)

<sigh,> Always. Trouble is, the rocks don't love you back. I've confessed my love to this rock countless times, but it never reacts at all! It's like talking to a rock! ...Wait a second...
  3. theprawncracker

(That was sarcasm my dear half.)

I know how you feel, that's what happened when I told my dearest wall that I could never love another like I do her...*polishes "Best Muffiner" award*
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Oy! Keeping up with all of this, vhat a headache... Get your own Random Thread of Randomness you two, talk to Kevin, he can make it happen...

So hitch hike, bus or yellow cabbit...
    Move it right along...
  5. TogetherAgain

(...I knew that...)

<Sigh> Frustrating, isn't it? But on the other hand, my rock is always there for me... Always. And that counts for a lot, doesn't it?
  6. theprawncracker

(Oh...)

No, Ed counts for a lot! Or...Count does...Um...

And Ed, we like randomly muffining our other threads! That's what makes it muffining! :crazy:
  7. TogetherAgain

Aye, what's a muffin without a thread? ...Edible?...
  8. theprawncracker

A muffin without a thread is one that is accepted by moderaters and not annoying to anyone...
  9. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yeah well... There'd better be some story in both threads in the morning... Or I'm gonna have to give you guys extra homework.
  10. theprawncracker

Now THAT is torture at its best!
  11. TogetherAgain

<shudders and cowers under rock> Come on- even Halloween doesn't allow for a scare like that!
  12. theprawncracker

Heh, just try telling Uncle D. that...
  13. TogetherAgain

...Um... I'll let you do that... He's your roomie, after all...
  14. theprawncracker

Well he does apparently have an eigth of your heart!
  15. TogetherAgain

Yes, but he has a FOURTH of yours!
  16. theprawncracker

Well...He...Um...He's been in more of my fan-fics that yours! ...I'm not helping my cause much, am I?
  17. TogetherAgain

No, no, you're really not... Especially because he's playing a major role in Trip and is yet to be mentioned in Cheese...
  18. theprawncracker

Oh, that reminds me...He wanted me to talk to you about that...
  19. TogetherAgain

<Rolls eyes> I'll get to it... Eventually...
  20. Leyla

Leyla Member

<stares at the flying muffins>

Yeesh. Protege do this... Disciple do that.... and here I am ushy gushying my fingers to the bone for you people.

It's a good thing that I find that unbelieveably fun!

Prawnie, Hilda's been taking photos of you without your knowledge... Lisa... Jimmy's been trying to get me to write you a love poem from him. I'm sure he'd do it himself if he weren't so lazy.

Now... on with the muffining!