Muppet Fan-Fiction - Men Are Pigs

Leyla

Reaction score
YAAAAAAAAAAY!

Oh, great job Prawnie! Love the snooty guy, the suits, the correspondance school! <laughs> Oh, such fun!

Adored Rizzo attempting to help Gonzo, and Sam's apology! And I like that when Rizzo gives up, it's just the impulse he needs to get in there. Awesome.

You're good, Prawnie, dear, very very good!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
HAHA! This was a wonderful chapter that filled me with giggles and snorts. It was hilarious! "And you wonder why Skeeter broke up with you." XD The stuck up waiter scene plaed wonderfully in my head. XD I died laughing when Fozzie liked the urgleh suit while Kermit is all like D: eeehh.

Continue! <3

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
As promised, here is a detailed review. I hope it's ok that I did what you did when you reviewed mine. You'll see as you read. Enjoy! I certainly did!

Originally posted by P
Kermit and Fozzie stepped out of the taxi. Kermit looked up at the sign of the restaurant. "Le Nid d’Amour?" Kermit read. "What’s that mean?"

Fozzie shrugged. "Who cares? I’m just hungry," Fozzie said. "C’mon, let’s go." Fozzie started dragging Kermit into the restaurant.
Ooh, fancy French name! I took French Kermit, I know what it means! Well, sort of. It's been awhile. Amour is love! I know that! It's the something of love restaurant.

Originally posted by Is for Prawnie
Fozzie pushed Kermit into the restaurant. "Hey, fancy place," Fozzie said, looking around. "Look, they even have a karaoke machine! Ahh!" Fozzie pointed.

Kermit scrunched up his face. "When does the clown come out?"

"Oh, Kermit, don’t be silly," Fozzie said. "The clown’s only here on Thursdays."
Karaoke machine? In a French restaurant? Then again, Fozzie picked this place didn't he? I love the part where Fozzie says the clown is only here on Thursdays. Wocka wocka.

Originally posted by Can't remember the last time he swam in a pool
"Your suits," the man repeated. "This is Le Nid d’Amour, not some- some karaoke bar," the man said. "You simply must have suits to dine with us."
Ah, it's that kind of place. Good thing I'm dressed up for work today!

Originally posted by One who hates Rap music
Kermit walked over to the desk, and the man’s attention quickly rose. "Oh, Kermit the Frog, good evening," the man said. "You must be meeting Miss Piggy and her date?" the man asked.

Kermit tilted his head. "Beg pardon?"

"Oh!" Fozzie shouted. "Yes! That is exactly what we’re doing!"
So THATS why Fozzie brought him here, I get it now! OH this will get interesting...

Originally posted by Not Yet Old Enough to Vote
The man pulled out two of the ugliest suits the frog had ever seen. Both of them were the ugliest shade of red brown that could be imagined, and to make matters worse, they were plaid. "Here you are," the man said with that snooty smirk.
Ok, where's Gonzo? Seriously sounds like these are right up his alley.

Originally posted by Dude He's Got a Dell
"No, no, of course not!" Fozzie said. "Don’t worry, we don’t need a changing room. We’re not changing out of anything."
Good grief the comedian's a bear. Funny line though. So typical of Fozzie.

Originally posted by Fox Trot Fan
Kermit frowned. "A correspondence course?"

"Of course, at Who’s Laughin’ at U," Fozzie said.

"That guy studied comedy?" Kermit asked.

"Yeah, he took fashion humor," Fozzie said
Who's Laughin' at U? I am! That's hilarious! And the thought of this snooty guy studying comedy? Of course, fashion humor! Who'd have thought? This is getting good!

Originally posted by Knows the words to the National Anthem
"Aw, okay," Fozzie said. "You don’t mind if I keep mine on, do ya?" Fozzie asked.

Kermit smiled and patted his best friend’s shoulder. "No, of course not."
Aw Kermit, you're such a good friend. Fozzie is so cute. He has actually had quite a bit to do in this story, it's nice to see.

Originally posted by Likes Mushrooms and Pineapple on Pizza
"As much as amphibianly possible."
Oh I love this line! It's so Kermitlike and I can totally see him in this moment and how his face would look and everything. It's amazing how so little can say so much!

Originally posted by Another Person who does not know what crips are
Sam picked up the dice and rolled them on the board, moving the shoe across the board. "Ach, jail, this is outrageous, I am fine upstanding citizen of these United States! I do not belong in-"
Hee hee, can always count on Sam for good comic relief. His lines are so fun to write, he just cracks me up everytime whenever anyone gives him something to say in a story. He's hilarious.

Originally posted by Orange Juice Drinker
"Not that," Gonzo said. "I just can’t believe that Clifford and Floyd would associate with him after what he did to me!"
Uh-oh, do I smell trouble? I don't think I'd really want to make Gonzo mad...

Originally posted by Does Not Like Chocolate
Propose!" Gonzo said. "That’s it!"
Whoa! That's drastic!

Originally posted by Never had a homegrown Tomato
"No, you’re right," Gonzo said. "Camilla’s not the marrying type," Gonzo said, beginning to pace the floor.
Ohh, poor Gonzo. You just can't help feeling for the guy even if he is a weirdo.

Originally posted by Never won a trophy
"I have given you every shred of relationship advice a rat my size can muster," Rizzo said.
And surprisingly, it was somewhat good advice! Of course Camilla's getting back at you Gonzo! She was mad!

Originally posted by Wears Black and Blue the Most
"Speakin’ of which," Clifford said. "Wonder how Skeet’s holdin’ up over at Mama Fiama’s house."
Me too Clifford, me too. Wonder if that's a scene we'll get to see....

Ok, great chapter Prawnie, this story is just hilarious. I can't wait to see how the scene with Fozzie and Kermit plays out and if Gonzo will just be himself and if Camilla will come back to him and also what's up with the other girls! Keep it coming!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually.. It should be "La Nuit d'Amour" or "La Nuit D'amour" or "La Nuit D'Amour", which means the night of love.
So... Another one who likes pineapples on pizza. That just took you a notch higher on my friends list Prawny.
But you don't like chocolate? Aw man, what about chocolate bars? Or brownies? Or chocolate chips?
Mmm, better stop muffining before I get hungry. Oh yeah, post more when you can please.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Giggles> Actually, Ed... it SHOULD be "Le Nid d'Amour." Trust me on this- it turned into a funny little conversation on MSN. Prawnie was aiming for "The Lover's Nest," which was actually something else, and he went with "The Love Nest," so that people would actually have a chance of recognizing "Amour" as love. The word for "Lover's" looks different enough that I for one wouldn't have recognized it.

And no, I do not speak ANY more French than Miss Piggy. I'm basing all of this on what Leyla and Prawnie said on MSN last night. Hope that helps!

And, yes, absolutely- MORE PLEASE!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh OK... The Love Nest you say? Sounds like the sort of place Gonzo should bring Camilla to, he'd positively love their old suits. Hee, if I miss my guess, that's probably a thinly-veiled reference to the maroon tuxes Rowlf and Kermit first inspected at William's shop in Beth's 4th Rowlf Story, In Love and Harmony.

And I agree with Lisa... More please! Especially from all parts of the Three Halves!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh OK... The Love Nest you say? Sounds like the sort of place Gonzo should bring Camilla to, he'd positively love their old suits. Hee, if I miss my guess, that's probably a thinly-veiled reference to the maroon tuxes Rowlf and Kermit first inspected at William's shop in Beth's 4th Rowlf Story, In Love and Harmony.

And I agree with Lisa... More please! Especially from all parts of the Three Halves!
I didn't even think of that (about the tuxes and the wedding story). Even if it's not intended, quite funny anyway!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Pokes head in, peeks, and sees Ryan's snoozin' away.

Fire! Suddenly, a shower of penguins bombards da' Prawn, prompting him to wake from his reverie.
Post more story! If'n ye know what's good fer ye!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
>_>...<_<..Prawn...I AM YOUR FATHER! erhem.

Anyway...X3

*Nags him on with the story* *nag nag nag*

CONTINUE! :big_grin: