Muppet Film and TV References

Teheheman

Reaction score
If you watch the Office season 1 commentary, there's a reference to Kermit the Frog. Rainn Wilson tries to do an impersonation of Jenna Fischer and by the 3rd or 4th commentary somebody says that he's starting to sound like Kermit the Frog lol.

Daniel

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
If you watch the Office season 1 commentary, there's a reference to Kermit the Frog. Rainn Wilson tries to do an impersonation of Jenna Fischer and by the 3rd or 4th commentary somebody says that he's starting to sound like Kermit the Frog lol.

Daniel
One page back buddy :wink:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Did I miss somebody else saying that? Dangnabit, or did I say that already? I can't remember, I'll have to look.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't even SEE that one, sorry, I don't usually LOOK to see what else has been written if it's on the next page after I looked before hand. Whoopsie.

Daniel

JJandJanice

Reaction score
According to Muppet Wiki, Boober, Skeksis and Oscar were all on a recent episode of South Park about an imaginary world being under terrorist attack
Awesome I was going to mention that one. I remember seeing Boober, sadly killed,:concern: :cry: . The Skeksis was part of the "evil imaginary characters" gang and I didn't see Oscar though, I'll have to keep an eye out for him next time I wacth thoes episodes. On a personal note I really loved that three part episode, I already can't wait for season 12 to be on DVD just for thoes three episodes alone.

Also I don't know if anyone mention this already, but on an episode of "Drawn Together" entitled "Drawn Together Babies" which was a parody of "Muppet Babies," although I'm not a huge "Drawn Together" fan (I think it has it's moments but for the most part, I believe that show tries so hard on the "Shock Value" that sometimes it pasts being funny. Just my say), but they did a pretty close verison of the Muppet Babies opening. I really enjoyed it.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Also I don't know if anyone mention this already, but on an episode of "Drawn Together" entitled "Drawn Together Babies" which was a parody of "Muppet Babies," although I'm not a huge "Drawn Together" fan (I think it has it's moments but for the most part, I believe that show tries so hard on the "Shock Value" that sometimes it pasts being funny. Just my say), but they did a pretty close verison of the Muppet Babies opening. I really enjoyed it.
Talked about it a page back :smile:
I found it to be a bit much as well but on a spoof level it was fun.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I just found one in my WarioWare: Smooth Moves video game! :big_grin: One of the microgames, where you have to use a wok to stir fry food is called "Wokka Wokka"! The quote might be misspelled on Muppet terms, but that's how it was spelled on the game.