Muppet Listings 14.0

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
A couple of Muppets Tonight comments:

625 The Dancing Grannies (MT)
I could be wrong, but I always thought that they were referred to as the Dancing Grandmas

Also, do you have "The Chief" from the Fairyland PD sketches and some of the characters from there?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi HarveyTowers, thanks for dropping by and checking out the list.
To answer your questions.
1 Thought it was the Dancing Grannies, at least that's how I remember Clifford introducing them. What episode did they appear in? Not sure, but could doublecheck with Justin once I know what episode they're from.
2 Fairyland PD. By no means is the group of characters from these sketches complete, but you can find all the ones listed cause there's the sketch title added at the end of their production designation tag.
Both Al, the Police Officer and the Police Chief are there as two separate entries. Also got the Emperor, Goldy Locks, the Spider,Miss Muffet, and Humpty Dumpty.
Hope this helps and hope to hear from the rest of my trusted sources on getting the list's fifteenth version completed soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link, twas funny reading through the synopsis like that.
Will keep the entries for The Dancing Grannies and the Rock Lobsters as they are now, will wait till I get up to ordering the Pierce Brosnon MT episode from my trusted dealer later on. Will change The Blowfish to just Blowfish since it makes sense to me after reading that.

Still looking for additions to get up to 3030, hope to hear from you guys soon.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I just read your message about getting a more complete of a list: now that'll be a lot of fun. :big_grin:

Does this mean we can add descripts of honkers, dingers, animals, and other things?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Eh, that depends. So long as the background characters can be traced to something specific like a sketch or a song, like what I've been doin' with all the AM's BlueAM and you yourself have gotten me, not to mention Muppet_dk too, then I might take it under consideration.

BTW: Gonna add Miss Piggy from the Pierce Brosnon MT episode as Porky Galore and the Octopus from ESS. Or do you think I should leave either of those off the list?
Lookin' forward to sufficient additions/suggestions to get ML15 posted, you guys know by now how many I still need.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Both should be added.

I'll talk with ya more on Monday.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Update.

Total Entries, so far: 3018.
Entries needed to post ML15: 12.
Hope to get some soon to finish off the list's current version.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, got a new character from over in the Golden AN discussion. So als that's needed for ML15 are 11 more entries to get up to 3030. Would rully prefer to finish off the loose dangling bits like the characters from Planet CH of Spaceship Surprise, Numberella and the grouch owners/trainers from the Worm Olympic Games. But if you guys don't have any of those then I'll just take whatever new characters you can find from the productions already on the list.
Hope to hear from you, my trusted sources, wery soon.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Here's another entry:

STAN THE POLICE OFFICER-- from the Golden AN sketch, he was an orange AM police officer who told Lefty the Salesman to spend ten days in the can for stealing a Golden AN.