Muppet Show DVD season box sets announced

Exatron

Reaction score
Excellent. I hope the sets have lots of great extras, and the original opening for the first season episodes.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I hope we get the original openings, the two pilot episodes, and encluding the "UK skits" along with all 24 episodes from season 1. Interviews, commentaries, documentaries (like of Muppets and Men), original promos, still gallaries and more would also be totally awesome. I am excited! No matter what they do, I'm glad we'll be getting all the episodes Muppet Show on DVD in some form. I hope we get some official word on details and release timeframe sometime soon.

ColonelErnie

Reaction score
Extras...

I was at the Henson Festival this weekend, and actually with Caroll Spinney when he was interviewed.

The feature he was interviewed for(Kathy Mullen and Mike Frith were on their way out...) was a tribute to Jim Henson. Not sure of the others, but this one will go on Season One.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
TMS on dvd,season by season,finally...

I've always said that season by season was obviously the best route,for TMS on dvd,like the majority of us had said time after time. Looking forward to watching TMS once again.Finally someone has listened.:big_grin:

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
Muppet Show Season Sets

GelflingWaldo said:
I hope we get the original openings, the two pilot episodes, and encluding the "UK skits" along with all 24 episodes from season 1. Interviews, commentaries, documentaries (like of Muppets and Men), original promos, still gallaries and more would also be totally awesome. I am excited! No matter what they do, I'm glad we'll be getting all the episodes Muppet Show on DVD in some form. I hope we get some official word on details and release timeframe sometime soon.
I agree 100% I hope we get all of this stuff and more. I recently sent my letter to the Muppet Holding CO. So I am suprised to hear about this allready. Thank you to every one who sent letters, and please lets all try to keep every one informed so we know where to purchas these sets. :smile: :cool:

beaker

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! is it me, or was this Disney thing the GREATEST idea for the Muppets!
I'm starting to become a believer:smile: