Muppet stamps unveiled for September release

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Those are gorgeous looking stamps. I'm afraid of buying some just to send on letters because I know they're just going to be thrown away. That just doesn't seem right.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I too would feel wastefull useing them for actual mail, when I could be sitting at home staring at them :stick_out_tongue: I have a set of Star Wars collectors stamps from the late-90's framed hanging on the wall of my bed room, I think the Muppet Stamps will look nice in a frame next to them.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
They are great looking stamps. Hopefully I can get hold of some here in Australia though. Is there anyone here that might be able to pick some up for me when the time comes? If we can't negotiate a trade I'll pay for them aswell as the postage to Australia. (When the time comes that is)

Drtooth

Reaction score
This is definately going to get me to start up collecting stamps again... I only have Sylvester and Tweety, and the Universal Monsters, then nothing else... but Muppets? I'm so there, dude!

Whatever

Reaction score
Y'know, these kinda resemble the cover of Jim Henson: the Works

Whatever

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
I was going to say the same thing.
Beat you to it!
The Jim stamp looks nice. Somehow I thought it was gonna show him and Kermit together, though.