Muppet stamps unveiled for September release

paulus

Reaction score
Very nice, simple and effective :smile:

Pitty they're not for my end of the world!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
paulus said:
Very nice, simple and effective :smile:

Pitty they're not for my end of the world!
That's when you start trying to make some deals to send an international money order to someone in the states to buy you some!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, I have a friend of a friend in America, who may be able to get me the set, but if I can't convince him to I may have to come begging after you guys. :wink:

Camellia

Reaction score
stamps

Muppetsdownunder said:
They are great looking stamps. Hopefully I can get hold of some here in Australia though. Is there anyone here that might be able to pick some up for me when the time comes? If we can't negotiate a trade I'll pay for them aswell as the postage to Australia. (When the time comes that is)
hi Paul, how are you? send us an email!

the stamps look great. thanks for the post Phil. we'll put it on the calendar to do list.

we can hardly wait. going to buy a bunch for the business and to send to friends.

enjoy!
Camellia
visit our Muppet Store
www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
TravelTravel said:
Hmmm. I was anticipating a March 15 release of the Muppet stamps ... but according to the USPS website the date is shown as September 15, 2005.

http://shop.usps.com/cgi-bin/vsbv/postal_store_non_ssl/browse_content/stampRelease.jsp

Does anyone know a reason for the delay?
Originally they were slated for a March 15th release, but with the USPS, all release dates are tentative and subject to change. I guess they moved the stamps' release dates to when they felt was approprite, best, or easiest. I don't know if there is a solid reason behind it. It may have been bumped around to allow some of the more seasonal or time-based stamps to be into appropriate places and the Muppets just got displaced to September. The bottom line is they are coming in 2005.

Xela

Reaction score
They moved it back to September? :concern:

...Right in time for my birthday! (September 19th) :smile:

Jim Henson's birthday was in September too, wasn't it?