Muppet Survivor 2: Questions/Discussion Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure... Send me the questions and I'll try to answer as best I can.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe... But since forum rules say only the Gamemaster/Moderator can post threads in that section... Next logical step was to put it here in General Discussion.
Maybe, if someone asks Foz, he could move it to the Games section.

BEAR

Reaction score
**Hey, everyone. I'm going to give MrsPepper (Janice) and TotallySpiesFan (Droop) the weekend to come in and post their profiles for the game. If either of them do not show by Monday, we may have to recast their positions. We'll see.**

christyb

Reaction score
Okay, thanks for the heads up. Also, I'll be gone all weekend myself. (Going to Nashville to see family) So it's best for me that we wait.

BEAR

Reaction score
We weren't going to officially launch until next week anyway, but we certainly cannot start anything until we know everyone is playing. Again, if the remaining 2 do not post their profiles by the end of the weekend, they will be replaced.

F

furryredmonster

Another question, can we talk to people on other teams or make contact with them when the game starts? How about now?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If I spot either one, I'll let them know... If they end up being recast... I kinda have a person or two in mind that I could refurrence to see if they'd be interested, either as those two characters or as two new ones to fill the quota.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
If I spot either one, I'll let them know... If they end up being recast... I kinda have a person or two in mind that I could refurrence to see if they'd be interested, either as those two characters or as two new ones to fill the quota.
Thanks, Ed.

christyb

Reaction score
On a completely unrelated note.....boy does my name look weird without my Kermit next to it. Sorry, I had to state that and couldn't think of a better place to put it. Sooooo seeing as Beau once said "Change your avatar and die" to me...who wants to place bets on how long I have to live.