Muppet Survivor 2: Questions/Discussion Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Bry... If you say we got nine players now that Kyle'll be joining us... Then how come he hasn't posted with his character's arrival and/or profile? Just tryin' to get him in here and get the game movin'.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey Bry... If you say we got nine players now that Kyle'll be joining us... Then how come he hasn't posted with his character's arrival and/or profile? Just tryin' to get him in here and get the game movin'.
He said he would do that today. We are still in need of one more person.

BEAR

Reaction score
I've PMed him regarding Crazy Harry.

BEAR

Reaction score
Sorry, guys. I don't know what is going on with Kyle. He said he was going to step in as Animal and post his profile, but that was quite a while ago.

Kyle, what's going on, buddy? If you are out there and you are going to play, please jump in the game because we're all waiting. If not, G-man has asked to play. I don't want to have to keep recasting this one spot.

Thanks for all your patience guys.

P.S. I am going to be out between Thursday and Sunday.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... You don't have to worry about that any more Bry. Kyle just posted Animal's profile in the game thread. So now that there are ten of us, the game can begin. Except that you'll be leaving on a mini-vacation tomorrow...
Well, you'll let us know how to proceed. Hope this helps.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
Do we contact each other through PMs for the game?
I was going to ask the same thing, should we talk about it in the game or through PM's to our teammates?