1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Survivor Game

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

May I be red?
  2. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Sure! Why don't you move first!
  3. Beauregard

*moves*

Oh! Sorry, you meant move my piece! *moves red check*
  4. redBoobergurl

Kee-hee-hee-hee! You're a funny lady Mildred!

Moves black piece.
  5. Beauregard

Thanks for the compliment, unless it was a complaint. I always confound the two, and confuse them too. *looks loveingly at dictionary* Which is why I always carry him...

*moves*
  6. *Elmo flys down from the sky with elmo's blanket*
  7. redBoobergurl

Hi Elmo! Welcome back! How's everyone back on Sesame Street?

It was a compliment Mildred. *moves checker*
  8. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*a helicopter lands and Scooter walks out* Thanks! *he runs off and the helicopter takes off*

Hey guys! Oh the helicopter? My uncle owns it! Well it's great to be back her with you guys! Good luck to both of you!
  9. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

(Boober steps out of a hole in a rock structure)
    Hey guys, looks like i'm back sooner than expected. Gobo wanted to come too, but he had an errand with his uncle.
  10. redBoobergurl

Hi Boober, hi Scooter! Good to see you guys as well! That was a great entrance Scooter! I wonder if Sal's coming back. He was a very fun monkey!
  11. Thanks! Sesame Street is fine. They all miss Ernie though.
  12. redBoobergurl

Yeah, I miss them too. Especially Buddy Bert. But I'll get to see everyone again soon!
  13. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Welcome back, Boober, Elmo, Scooter and Sal. It's nice to see you all together again. We are still waiting to see if Grover, Sam or Gonzo show up. Unfortunately, I don't think Johnny Fiama will be able to make it back. He is doing Palm Springs this weekend. Please, enjoy your time together. Hopefully all the votes will be in by the weekend.

(OOC: By the way, DanDan, I tried to send you a PM but your box is full.)
  14. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

i 'm here i am bitter also but hey its only a game
  15. Elmo loves family reuinions!! That's why Elmo brought brownies for all of you to share.
  16. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

Thank you Elmo, I love brownies. I've also made Radish Gumbo, just like old times, if anyone wants any.
  17. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Ooh, it's fun to be back. **cracks his knuckles and swings his arms around** My osteopath-y skills have gotten rusty... **looks around for anyone willing to have their back cracked**
  18. *Elmo backs away slowly*
  19. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Still waiting for some people to vote--Grover, Sam and Gonzo--please do so soon. (DanDan, your inbox is full).
  20. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

I'd like for one to hear why i should vote for someone

i think Mildred and Ernie should stat why they deserve to win