1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Survivor Game

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Sep 4, 2005.

1. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

:grouchy: HEHEHEHEHE!!!! No, Fluffy, they weren't talking about you! This was great, but don't compare my pets to Rosie O'Donnell again, it makes them mad. It makes them...mad? 4 rasberries!
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:: Very funny. Hokay? He he, dat joke es so true too. I was at dat fair. Not a pretty thing. Hokay? Rosie threw a fit, and a chair. Hahahaha! But anyway, I give it a 4. Hokay? Very, very funny. Hokay?
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Chuckling to self... Heh, no animals allowed? Then how'd you get on the stage?
    *Keeps chuckling. Well, this was the best one so far so I'll give it a 4.
    What? You didn't hear me? I said 4!
    *Golf club appears and smacks Newsman's toupee off his head. Ah! My toupee!
    *Hangs head: The shame.
    *Leaves to get new hairpiece.
  4. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

And finally, here is Ernie's entry...

Ok, so Statler goes to Waldorf after Miss Piggy has a temper tantrum onstage "boy the pig will do anything for attention. Who does she think she is?" and Waldorf goes "Lindsey Lohan" and they both go "doh ho ho ho!"
  5. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

:grouchy: (seeing Ernie's idea) Hmm...as much I agree with the statement, I love the temper tantrums. So don't knock it. Plus, could have been nastier. I give you 2 rasberries. Thdbt Thdbt!!!
    There, can I go home now?
  6. The Count

*Back at desk with new hairpiece, reads/hears Ernie's script again.

*Taps fingers on desk. *Sigh, Ernie, how can I say this. Sorry to do this pal, but I give you this.
    *Flips up a 1. You could've said that Lindsey's the Kiss of Death. Why? Because every script for a movie she kisses makes that Disney classic die. Honestly! She's responsible for the death of four Disney classics, someone should arrest her for crimes against cinematography already. She's really a bomb.
    Crazy Harry: Did someone say bomb?
    Newsman: Noooo!
    *Explosion. Crazy Harry: Haaaaaaaaa!
  7. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

:grouchy: Eeh heheheheheheheheh!!! On second thought, I'll stick around a while. heh heh heh.
  8. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Pepe: Si, I agree with de grouchy man. Hokay? Jou could have gotten alot more dirt on her in there. So, I give it a 2. Hokay?
  9. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Alright! Thanks, everyone! And now we will add up all the points and find out who the winner is.

BOOBER--12 points
    MILDRED--9 points
    SAL--8 points
    ERNIE--5 points

Looks like Boober is the winner with a total of 12 points out of a possible 15! Congratulations, Boober. You are guaranteed another week on the island. You all did a great job in this task, but a game is a game. We will see you all at Muppet Tribal Council tomorrow. I want to thank our judges, Oscar, Pepe, and the Newsman, for taking time out of their day to help us out. Especially you, Newsman. Your stepping out of unemployment to do some game is real sportin of ya!

(ooc: G-man, Beau, Beth and Mrs. P--all of your jokes were truly awesome. None of them were bad at all! They all cracked me up. So don't take the points seriously. Its just for the game.)
  10. The Count

Newsman: Thank you Mr. Bear. Now if only I got that same respect back on my old job... In other news, trash collectors have gone on strike refusing to remove the refuse of the Muppet Show any longer. Yes, it's just been piling up on top of all the other news.
    *Bags of garbage land on top of the Newsman.
    *Lifting head out of mess. Hey! What does this place look like, Oscar's trashcan?!? Get this stuff out of here!

*OOC: Bry, will stick around as long as you want me to. Though what with the last tribal council almost around the corner... Will the last one have three contestants like on the show or 2? Or will you do it with these last four? No, forget that last one since you did this challenge to grant someone immunity.
    Sorry, got a bit confused myself since I don't watch Survivor.
  11. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

(Ed, after this Tribal Council there will be one more. When we are left with 2 people, we will vote on which is the winner. Hope this helps.)
  12. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Welcome to one of our last Tribal Coucils. Please send in your votes ASAP. Thank you.
  13. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

Vote's in.
  14. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

If some of you were trying to send in your votes and couldn't because my box was full, I'm sorry about that. I cleaned it out a little, so you can send them in if you haven't already. I've got votes from Boober and Ernie. Thanks guys!

BEAR
  15. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

So, are the votes in, or what?
  16. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Waiting on Sal. (Mrs. P's inbox is full so I can't send her a PM) Lets hope she gets her vote in soon. If not, Sal will be going since he has the most votes so far. I will wait a little longer.
  17. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

tribal council

Okay, Everyone! Thanks for your patience while I collected the last couple votes. Let's count them up...

ERNIE--1 vote
    MILDRED--1 vote
    SAL--2 votes

Sal, I'm sorry, but the tribe has spoken. Have a safe trip home. The Muppet Chopper will be waiting in the lagoon for you.

Boober, Ernie and Mildred, you will now be facing your final week on the island. Your next challenges will be announced in due time. Have a great night.

BEAR
  18. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Really... **Sal closes his open jaw, sniffs, and turns around**

Well, we've had a good run, you guys. Guess I'll grab my iron and go back to being Johhny's right hand monkey. Thanks for the good times, and the coconuts... **sniffs** Bye you guys!!
  19. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

*runs to Sal and gives him a big hug* Bye Sal! You were alot of fun on the island! I'll miss you!
  20. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

Yeah Sal, me too (Gives him a gentle pat on the back)