1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Survivor Game

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Sep 4, 2005.

1. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Clip of Boober casting his vote:

"I vote for Sal, for one reason and one reason only, he's a danger to society with his back-rubs. It took me hours to pry the sand from my fur."
  2. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

Well, that doesn't mean that I won't still miss him.
  3. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Of course it doesn't Boober, we'll all miss him. I wonder what our next challenge is going to be. I can't believe we're down to so few now!
  4. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

So, what's going on? what's the next challenge?
  5. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Next Challenge...

In celebration of Halloween, your next challenge is to carve a jack-o-lantern to resemble a fellow Muppet.

Mildred--Uncle Deadly
    Boober--Junior Gorg
    Ernie--Count Von Count

Note: This is just part of your challenge. The rest will come later. Sorry i took so long to post this.

It needs to be a carved pumpkin with the image of the Muppet.
  6. redBoobergurl

Ooh, what a fun challenge. When does it need to be done? By Halloween on Monday? Oh boy, I get to put the Count's face in a pumpkin! Too bad he's not hear to count the seeds. Kee-hee-hee!
  7. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

monday
  8. redBoobergurl

9. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Well, it looks like Ernie is the only one who completed the task at all, so he wins Immunity once again. Ernie, this also means that you automatically advance to the final 2. Boober and Mildred, who never even did the task, are both up for elimination. Please send in your votes ASAP. After that, we will go into our final week and voting the sole Muppet Survivor. All players will vote at the end for that.
  10. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

You said that it was just part of our challenge, I thought the other part would be easier so I waited.
  11. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Right, but the first part was due on Monday and Ernie (Redboobergirl) was the only one who did it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
  12. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

The votes are in.

Mildred--1 vote
    Boober--2 votes

The tribe has spoken. Boober, I'm sorry. You did a great job to have lasted so long.

Well, that leaves Ernie and Mildred as the final 2. I'm sure you will both take advantage of your final days on the island and with each other. Use this time to reflect. We will see you at the final Muppet Tribal Council where we will have everyone vote for the ultimate Muppet Survivor.
  13. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Mildred: Boober, I am sorry to see you leave. Good bye my dear! *to Ernie* It's just you and me kid...
  14. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

DOES THIS ME I( GROVER) COME BACK
  15. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Soon, but not yet.:)
  16. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

**Sal shouts off screen** yaaaay!
  17. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

Before I go I have just one question to ask, Ernie, can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street so I can thank Bert for the bottle-cap properly?
  18. redBoobergurl

Of course Boober! Go to New York City and look for the big green sign and the big yellow bird. You can't miss it. It's been real fun having you here! We'll miss you!

Well Mildred, now what?
  19. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

To: Ernie & Mildred

I hope you enjoyed your final week on the island. You seem to have been very quiet. Hope everything is okay.

At any rate, it is time to vote for the ultimate Muppet Survivor. I will send notice to all the players to vote for who they think should WIN Survivor.

Ernie and Mildred, you are not allowed to vote at all this time.

Thanks and goodluck

BEAR
  20. redBoobergurl

Well Miss Mildred, it's up to everyone else now! No matter which one of us wins, I had a great time on this island and I'm looking forward to going home and seeing my friends again, especially Bert. So, would you like to play some checkers with me while we wait? I made a checker board in the sand and found some rocks for pieces.