1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"Muppet Theatre" silk screen print by James Carroll available Tuesday April 24

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Apr 23, 2012.

1. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

Thanks! It's good to know each one is sent with such care. Just framed my artists' proof today too.
    [​IMG]
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

3. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Still haven't gotten mine yet. :sigh: Oh the joys of waiting! Lol. Who all has gotten their print?
  4. jvcarroll

Really? It should come any second if it hasn't arrived already. :confused: Have you contacted them?
  5. KermieBaby47

Lol, it literally showed up about ten minutes after I posted that last message, ha ha. I'd forgotten that I paid for it with my wife's PayPal, so the shipping notice had gone to her e-mail. :p

So... WOWIE-WOW-WOW JAMIE!!! :D This is so freagin' awesome brother, I'm so happy I actually got one! Mine is number 197/200, man I cut it close! Ha ha. Worth every penny, well, actually, worth a lot more. Such a beautiful piece of Muppet artwork, now a part of Muppet history, awesome. I can't give this piece enough praise, it's just so dang cool. I thought I'd noticed all the little details from studying it in this very thread, but I made a couple more awesome discoveries - Scooters' clipboard writing, and what kind of money that Penguin is donating to Fozzie!! Fantastic.

For now, I've got it in a plastic frame, just to flatten it... and to enjoy it of course, but the next time we go to the city, I'm hoping to have it matted and framed to really show it off.

Again Jamie, a job very well done my good sir. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.
    :)
    Anthony

P.S. Hey Jamie, is the Muppetational Mosaic still available in a print like yours pictured above? I've decided I need that on my wall as well (though I'd still LOVE to own the shirt, ha ha).
    Cindy likes this.
  6. jvcarroll

It showed up! Yaaay! I'm very happy you like it! I have always felt imagery of the Muppet Theatre was conspicuously absent from their licensing archive.

Unfortunately the Mosaic is only available as a shirt. There was some confusion concerning the Threadless/Society6 Disney poster printing license for a while so it's stuck in limbo unless they decide to release the rights to another party. However, why they haven't reprinted the shirt all year is beyond me.

Working forward. Sketchin' on some new stuff today. ;)
    Nasubionna and KermieBaby47 like this.
  7. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

I am GUTTED I didn't get one of these!!! :( I'm looking at some on eBay at the moment but the sad part of that is the money is going in the wrong pockets.:mad:
  8. jvcarroll

I wish we could have done more, but it appears that Acme and Dark Ink keep each run to 300 units or under. I don't think anyone expected the sell-out. :eek:
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  9. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

They should have expected it - it is a masterpiece!!!
  10. KermieBaby47

I think a lot of us around here did! Ha ha. Maybe they'll do an extra special "unsigned" second run? ;)
    jvcarroll likes this.
  11. j3h

j3h Active Member

mine should be arriving on monday since I'm way on the east of the east coast. In fact the tracking number stated on later afternoon Friday that it was put on a truck for delivery the next business day....sigh. its been sitting in a truck for the whole weekend waiting for it to be monday.
    jvcarroll likes this.
  12. j3h

j3h Active Member

Fed Ex arrived first first FIRST thing this morning...before the alarm clock first thing this morning and delivered #26 of the Red Carpet edition! later today I'll be getting a frame for it.
    jvcarroll likes this.
  13. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

Mine arrived yesterday. Now I'm off to find a frame tonight after work!
    jvcarroll likes this.
  14. j3h

j3h Active Member

It's up!
    [​IMG]
    Cindy and jvcarroll like this.
  15. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Mine arrived yesterday. A friend handled it in the USA for me so I could save on postage.

I got number 33. It looks amazing. Need a frame now too!!

Chris
    jvcarroll likes this.
  16. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

These look so great. Too bad I didn't buy one in time. :cry: I have it as my screensaver on my iPhone, though! :) Great job, Jamie! :fanatic:
    jvcarroll likes this.
  17. Muppetgirl1

Muppetgirl1 Member

right on they look AWESOME I love them I wish I could buy one MUPPETS are #1
    jvcarroll likes this.