Muppet Treasure Island: Buried Treasure

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I kept on laughing at Zoot trying to figure out if the Electric Mayhem was with the pirates or Kermit. Clearly Floyd knows never to play favorites, as the side he and the rest of the band might have backed up could have lost.

Too bad the band didn't have more to do except play music.

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
I kept on laughing at Zoot trying to figure out if the Electric Mayhem was with the pirates or Kermit. Clearly Floyd knows never to play favorites, as the side he and the rest of the band might have backed up could have lost.

Too bad the band didn't have more to do except play music.
I find it funny how in this movie and Wizard of oz they all just show up and have some quick liners and play some songs. I love them all and i think its a funny idea to have them just following other people around and start playing. (even though it wouldve been better to see them in action with swords and stuff)

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
:O Omgsh, they'd use their handy instruments!

SMASH BANG! MUSIC! BASH! XD

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok...so I am imagineing Janice with a sword...*pauses in thought* *still paused* *ends pause* Ok, nice.

Now the person who I'd have loved to see doing a little sword play in MTI? Zoot. It could so be one of his hidden talents.

Beauregard

Reaction score
At which point Big Fat Ugly Bug Faced Baby Eating O'Brian *breath* would trip over his sleeping carcass and, volla, another victory for the foam-things! (Of course the fact the clueless pirates were also made of foam...)

Speaking of clueless pirates...Polly and Clueless were the best vilianistic duo since Diago and Abu in Aladdin.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Beau... why do you make me correct you so often? First of all, it's IAGO, not Diago, yeesh. And Abu is the monkey, Jafar is the bad guy.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Because...well, aside from the fact you are technically my father...Iago looks like a sad bundle of letters that fell out of the soup and Diago looks much more dignafied and straightforward.

And speaking of difgnafied and straightforward...Sam the American Eagle was totally fantastic in this movie. I don't know how he got such a starring role, but he carried it was style.