Muppet Treasure Island: Buried Treasure

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
In regards to Clueless and Polly being a fantastic villianistic duo, I say, here here! (Or is it hear hear? Hear here? Hear there? Here, there, and everywhere?) But I STILL say, as I said in the 100 Greatest Muppets Thread <shameless plug>, that it's a TRIO, and it includes Mad Monty!

And yes, Sam was AWESOME in MTI!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Did I ever menton that in my picture book version of MTI which includes collectable Muppet cards...*breath*...there is a card with a picture of Clueless and Polly and it says, "Bad Polly and Mad Monty."

I gotta agree with ye, it is a trio. But to be honest, Mad Monty doesn't talk that much...he just kinda blinks his adorable little hat, which Polly and Clueless have very cleverly scripted, hilarious lines of dialogue.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
XD HAHAHA! Big Fat Ugly Bug Faced...HAHAHA!

Dude, I totally saw that in my head.

Zoot: *Whips out his instrument* ...zzzzzz *falls on floor*

BFUBFBEO'Brian: *TRIP*

WIN!

Sam: *Gapes at her* :O ....

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Ooh, no, I don't think you DID mention that! It amuses me greatly.

And Mad Monty DOES have awesome lines! Perhaps not as many, although I'm sure the next time I watch I'll count and see, but he DOES have some good ones! For example, he has one of my favorite lines in one of my favorite songs of the movie: "I love to hang 'em high and watch their little feet try to walk in the air, while their faces turn blue..." ...Gee, now I sound really cruel, that THAT'S one of my favorite lines...

Beauregard

Reaction score
*gasp* How can that be one of your favorite lines when it's all piratey and blood thirsty and piratey and...ok, so I see your point. But I prefer to *sings* cut a trouuut *ends singing*

Bea:zany:{I wonder what happened to BFUBFBEO'B anyway...she sort of dissapeared below decks never to be seen again? Was she in your computer game, Lisa?}regard

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Another favorite song Mad Monty line of mine: "I could have been a surgeon, I like TAKING THINGS APART!" I love that line. I love that song. Have I mentioned that at prom a friend of mine and I tortured a guy by singing that to him? It was so much fun. ...I'm not doing much for my image as a nice person, am I?

And I have ALWAYS wondered what happened to Big Fat Ugly Bug Faced Baby Eating O'Brian! Where did she go? Any theories? Anybody? Anybody?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have some theories...but those are for me, and my imagination. ("Still think this is a figment of your imagination?")

Ok...it has got to be said, Mad Monty's voice is amazing. It starts way back in his throat and sticks in about four different places before getting the words out. "I like TAKing things apart."

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
That is an AWESOME voice description. Awesome. I love it! Just plain wonderful and so apt and so disgustingly gross but fun to imagine. Perfect.

And gee, isn't that what you said about the Steve pics? <ahem> <innocent little puppy eyes> <cough cough> SWAEHB! <cough cough> <innocent little puppy eyes>

Beauregard

Reaction score
*laughs* *pauses* *coughs* *laughs* You wish. What happened in Treasure Island, staaays in Treasure Island.

While we are on the subject of theories...any theory why Lew was a pirate? Drew the short straw perhaps?

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
if Zoot was fighting id think hed be asleep to begin w/. Teeth would like be fighting someone from across the beach cuz of his long arms. janice would just wack the heck outta some guy w/ her guitar, Floyd would be doing the same and of course animal would be going insane.