1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Voice Impressions

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by meepmuppaphones, Feb 25, 2012.

1. meepmuppaphones

meepmuppaphones Active Member

Well, I just came up with this thread for fun, but I wanted to see if there was anyone on here who could do Muppet voice impressions. As for me, I could do Beaker, Waldorf, Lew Zealand, Swedish Chef, Sam the Eagle, and I could sorta do Kermit, Rowlf, Bunsen, Marvin Suggs, Mahna Mahna and Beauregard.
    ShanaynayXD likes this.
  2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Dr teeth,rowlf,swedish chef,robin,scooter,statler,waldorf, and sorta Walter and i know i can do more i just cant think
  3. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

I can do Kermit:), Beaker:eek:, Janice:flirt:, Swedish Chef:hungry:, and I can sound like Piggy:mad: when she's angry. These are hard for a gal like me!
  4. mo

mo Well-Known Member

i do early gonzo, baby kermit ,janice ,swedish chef, manha manha
  5. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i think janice also
  6. yaggabooga

yaggabooga New Member

so let's hear them!
  7. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

Animal, Swedish Chef, Gonzo...sort of, working on Kermit, Elmo, Ernie, Beaker, Dr. Teeth...sort of
  8. meepmuppaphones

I made sure my impressions would sound ok, so I asked a few of my friends to hear my impressions. They said my best are (in no particular order)

Bill Barretta's Swedish Chef
    Steve Whitmire's (and sometimes Richard Hunt's) Beaker
    Frank Oz's (and sometimes Eric Jacobson's) Sam the Eagle.
  9. Auberoun

Auberoun Member

I do Jim Henson's Kermit, Swedish Chef, Ernie
    Oz's Piggy, Grover, Yoda, Bert, and sometimes Sam the Eagle.
    Working on more.
  10. meepmuppaphones

How come so many people could do Piggy and I can't? WAH! :(
  11. meepmuppaphones

Oh, and if you could do Bert, you could pretty much do Fozzie, in my opinion. Don't they sound a bit alike, as Piggy is to Grover and Animal is to Cookie Monster and Sam is to Yoda (well, sort of...)
  12. Auberoun

Auberoun Member

Ya, my Fozzie needs some work yet...there are some nuiances that I don't have down. Also, not a "muppet" but I can do Jim Henson's normal speaking voice as well.
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Let's see...
    I can do a pretty good Swedish Chef :hungry:, Miss Piggy (when she's angry) :mad:, Beaker :eek:, Beauregard :oops:, a (kind of good) Dr. Teeth :D and Rowlf :sympathy:.

People say that I'm good at Kermit and Fozzie, even though I'm somewhat good with Kermit, and though I hit a Frank Oz characterish voice with Fozzie, it isn't really a good Fozzie.
  14. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Oh, and I fergot Animal too.:halo:
  15. meepmuppaphones

UPDATE!

I have since discovered I could do Annie Sue(I'm not even a girl!), Scooter, an improved Rowlf, Dr. Teeth, Zoot, and sorta Pepe.
  16. meepmuppaphones

Oh yeah I forgot Link Hogthrob there. =)
  17. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I can do walter but to be quite honest my voice sounds a bit like his!:)!
  18. meepmuppaphones

That would be the reason why your avatar is Walter right now. :)
  19. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

muppet impressions is my big talent or impressions in general i guess :) i can do

kermit piggy gonzo fozzie pepe,animal rizzo newsman sam rowlf sweetums dr teeth jancice floyd zoot link strangepork clifford johnny sal lew zealand crazzy harry beaker bunsen scooter statlet waldorf bobo marvin suggs pops(kind of) phil van neuter camilla waldo c graphic andy and randy pig swedish chef beauregard digit bean bunny mahna mahna and many more if don't count this was just for muppets
  20. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

I can do Miss Piggy (even if she's not angry), I can also do Janice :flirt: (my voicemail on my cell phone used to be me saying in Janice's voice: Like Ellie is rully sorry she can't get to the phone right now...), I can do an alright Bunsen or Beaker, my Link Hogthrob impersonation needs work, but it's not terrible.
    miss kermie likes this.