Muppet Voice Impressions

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
I do Jim Henson's Kermit, Swedish Chef, Ernie
Oz's Piggy, Grover, Yoda, Bert, and sometimes Sam the Eagle.
Working on more.
Oh, and if you could do Bert, you could pretty much do Fozzie, in my opinion. Don't they sound a bit alike, as Piggy is to Grover and Animal is to Cookie Monster and Sam is to Yoda (well, sort of...)

Auberoun

Reaction score
Ya, my Fozzie needs some work yet...there are some nuiances that I don't have down. Also, not a "muppet" but I can do Jim Henson's normal speaking voice as well.

Hubert

Reaction score
Let's see...
I can do a pretty good Swedish Chef :hungry:, Miss Piggy (when she's angry) :mad:, Beaker :eek:, Beauregard :oops:, a (kind of good) Dr. Teeth :big_grin: and Rowlf :sympathy:.

People say that I'm good at Kermit and Fozzie, even though I'm somewhat good with Kermit, and though I hit a Frank Oz characterish voice with Fozzie, it isn't really a good Fozzie.

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
UPDATE!

I have since discovered I could do Annie Sue(I'm not even a girl!), Scooter, an improved Rowlf, Dr. Teeth, Zoot, and sorta Pepe.

mo

Reaction score
I can do walter but to be quite honest my voice sounds a bit like his!:smile:!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
muppet impressions is my big talent or impressions in general i guess :smile: i can do

kermit piggy gonzo fozzie pepe,animal rizzo newsman sam rowlf sweetums dr teeth jancice floyd zoot link strangepork clifford johnny sal lew zealand crazzy harry beaker bunsen scooter statlet waldorf bobo marvin suggs pops(kind of) phil van neuter camilla waldo c graphic andy and randy pig swedish chef beauregard digit bean bunny mahna mahna and many more if don't count this was just for muppets

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I can do Miss Piggy (even if she's not angry), I can also do Janice :flirt: (my voicemail on my cell phone used to be me saying in Janice's voice: Like Ellie is rully sorry she can't get to the phone right now...), I can do an alright Bunsen or Beaker, my Link Hogthrob impersonation needs work, but it's not terrible.