Muppets Auditions Sept 2005+

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I DO know for sure I wanna hang out with everyone on Saturday night, no doubt. If time permits otherwise, I'm for it! Just want to be well-rested for the auditions otherwise.

Jinx, e-mail me.

mummytomb

Reaction score
What about parking?

Do I need to be concerned?
Will I need $43 in dimes?

Otherwise you'll see me jogging in spandex shorts with a gorilla puppet on my arm. Typical for Hollywood.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HA HA HA!!!

I say just take the bus since you're already in Hollywood. Don't know about parking, but since the Studios are only a mile away from my hotel, I'm a-walkin' there. I'll have Muley with me so I can have a puppet to audition with...although, I think for fun, I might also try the little ping-pong balls on the hand deal just to vary the audition some.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Okay the New York auditions are over.
Next is Los Angeles, then Toronto.

Here's fresh news...
When all the auditions are over, the best from New York, Los Angeles and Toronto
will then be invited to a second round of auditions.

To be held possibly in November.
The second round auditions will be held at two venues;
Los Angeles again and the other one will be at Walt Disney World.
(They will decide whom will be seen in which location.)

Those dates and venues have not been set yet so it might be subject to change.
It will not be open to the public, only to those previously selected, so
those dates won't be made public.

Kev, I hope you got my email on the above topic.

Also Kevin, it might be a nice thing to post some place on the forum
that people who made (or will make) the final cuts in NY, Los Angeles and Toronto
shouldn't call Todd and ask him if they will move on to the next round.
That's not very professional and that's not how showbiz works.
You know the old saying; "Don't call us, we'll call you."

Just because someone might make it to the final cut in NY, Los Angeles
or Toronto, doesn’t mean they will be invited to the next round.

MGov

Reaction score
Wow! I finally get to post (I was an idiot and didn't check my bulk e-mail folder for the activation e-mail for three days :embarrassed: )!

Anyway, my name is Micky and I found this board (and the audition info) just in time. I will be at the L.A. auditions. It's about a five minute drive for me since I live in North Hollywood.

I've been puppeteering on and off for most of my life. I've done a lot of it over the last few years, including a couple of short films and an indie feature.

Anyway, I hope to see some of you there!

Melonpool

Reaction score
I'll be around all weekend. I live over by LAX, so keep me posted on any get-togethers.

Steve

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Melonpool said:
I'll be around all weekend. I live over by LAX, so keep me posted on any get-togethers. Steve
& MGov:

I hope to have a Saturday night get-together near the studios where the auditions are being held. If this comes to fruition (and even though folks didn't seem allowed to use their own puppets during the auditions), I hope we can all bring our OWN puppets to the dinner!! Keep your eyes peeled to this thread for that information to hit.

OverUnderAround, thanks for the info---duly noted and will post it soon to the main thread.

Reaction score
yes puppets at dinner

It has been my hope to have a night out with other puppeteers and their puppet friends
keep us posted
and see ya in LA :cool: