Muppets Big Brother

HPDJ

Reaction score
:smile:: Man, I wonder what the punishment is. I sure hope it isn't collecting a fly farm! I frog's gotta eat what a frog's gotta eat!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*gasp*

We all failed did we? Well...that calls for some whipped cream and custard biscuits to console our...souls.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
This is Big Brother. You have FAILED the Big Brother task of poetry, as Miss Piggy did not participate at all. Also, Fozzie has been talking about nominations to other housemates. THIS IS STRICLTLY AGAINST BIG BROTHER RULES. Your punishment for both of those deeds will be announced after the eviction, tommorow.
WHT DID I TALK ABOUT

HPDJ

Reaction score
This is Big Brother. Big Brother has recieved complaints from other users who have said you have been posting/PMing about nominations. Please wait for the eviction tommorow and DO NOT walk out of this roleplay. Kimp, you should not give up because you have been told what to do. I had a complaint I had to react! You are starting to develop a reputation of a bad user as it is, don't make it worse.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i never knew we could not for alliances

there is just alot of bull VOTE ME OUT I WANT TO GO HOME

your rules are vague and we all lose because one person didn't priticapate you shold of told us that ALLL had to do it and that we were going bu GMT time where were u at 12 midnight GMT not online at MC YOU PLAY KERMIT AND BIG BROPTHER NO ONE CAN SEE THE VOTES IF YOU GET NOMANTED we may never now so i want out this is a stupid game for that reason

i was connacted also about stuff by memebers and by YOU SO PLEASE VOTE ME OFF

thank you

That Announcer

Reaction score
Kimp, if you want out, just say so. Don't use death threats, insults or name-calling to either prove a point or get your way. You're being rude to Dale right now, and I really wish you'd just stop it. If I'm being rude to you, I sincerely apologize, but I hope you'd just take my suggestions to heart.

I really don't think you handled this the right way. Dale DID say that the challenges were for EVERYONE to participate in. You did participate, and you did well. However, the rules clearly state that if one person does not participate, everyone loses. Don't blame Dale for making the rules. They were taken directly from the television series. (And if I'm not mistaken, the rules were the same in BB3 USA, which you clearly watched.) The rules were not "vague." And if a twelve-year-old isn't here at midnight his time, it would be completely rational to assume he would be ASLEEP. Generally, twelve year olds don't come here in the very early hours of the morning. He probably even had school the next day! Come on!

(Back in character)
:attitude: : Good, it's e-viction time already. I wonder who'll go? I hope it's that little Mexican shrimp, he's just so unpatriotic!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
:sympathy: : I can't believe our first week here is almost up already. I wonder who will be leaving the house....