Muppets Big Brother

BEAR

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
Rizzo:Hey Pepe, we should sell tickets to this, "Fozzie vs. Big Brother", it'll sell big!

:rolleyes: Si! Good, idea, Ratty. Monies, monies, monies!! He he he. (does a little Pepe dance)

That Announcer

Reaction score
BEAR said:
:rolleyes: Si! Good, idea, Ratty. Monies, monies, monies!! He he he. (does a little Pepe dance)
I usually don't like your ideas, but this time, I find myself... strangely a-ttracted to it. Anything for capitalism. How's about adding a few fire-works, and making it like an Independence Day ce-le-bra-tion?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Fozzie: you make money off me that an't how this is going down

but i have already sead too much bb is asleep on the europian contanent and my fate and punshment will be revailed soon

BEAR

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
I usually don't like your ideas, but this time, I find myself... strangely a-ttracted to it. Anything for capitalism. How's about adding a few fire-works, and making it like an Independence Day ce-le-bra-tion?
:rolleyes: Whatever jou say, big fellah. Jou buy de explososives, okay.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Explosives!?! Don't bother Sam, I've already got some! I was gonna blow up the toilet, but...

That Announcer

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Explosives!?! Don't bother Sam, I've already got some! I was gonna blow up the toilet, but...
Yes, just make sure they are red, white and blue. I want this to be a celebration of our culture, now!

Hold on. YOU'RE the one with the explosives? I'm not sure about this anymore...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Uh-oh, Gonzo's got explosives! Watch out everyone! How did he get them past the judges? Oh well, better bunker down!

That Announcer

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
I'm so glad I could cause so much mayhem!
You know, I would be right to take these explosives from you. Where's that cupboard key? (fumbles around) Oh, here it is! Now, I shall lock these a-way, where you will not be able to cause any more m-dest-ruc-tion!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Not my explosives! Oh well, easy come easy go. So Sam, you wanna go to the hot tub and talk about politics?