Muppets Big Brother

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
(fozzie looks around everone is out of the kitchen)

FOZZIE: if i'm leaving i'm going out with a bang

(Fozzie grabs the cupbord key and grabs the fire works)

That Announcer

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Not my explosives! Oh well, easy come easy go. So Sam, you wanna go to the hot tub and talk about politics?
Yes, I would love to talk about politics... but not in that hot tub! Let's stay m-right here!

HPDJ

Reaction score
(HPDJ stands outside the BB house. Lights up.)

Hello, welcome to Big Brother. It’s eviction night! Pepe, Piggy and Fozzie are all up for the vote. Let’s talk to then housemates! (Turns to big screen) Hello housemates! You are live on Muppet Central, please do not swear! Audience, please welcome…Kermit, Piggy, Pepe, Rizzo, Janice, Sam the Eagle, Fozzie Bear, Rowlf the dog, Emily Bear and Gonzo! The first person to be evicted is…

FOZZIE BEAR! Foz, you have one minute to leave the house! (Fozzie exits and is “boo”ed)

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
I Love you all i just think that it is messed up that BB is a Character in the game

KERMIT WINS KERMIT WINS

KERMIT WINS KERMIT WINS

HPDJ

Reaction score
7/10

P.S. Ignore the explosion post. Kimp/:embarrassed: has been evicted from BB. He can no longer post here. Also ingnore KERMIT WINS and so on. All the votes for the final will be POSTED on a seperate thread so there is no cheating. Kimp, PLEASE LEAVE THE THREAD.