1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets Big Brother

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jun 15, 2005.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

2. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

:rolleyes: Hmm...I see jou are speechless. Me too. It really es so hard to make sense over, okay. It is so hard to be in my position. (dramatic violin music starts to play) I mean, I try to please everyone, but jou just can't. (dramatic soap opera pose; then the music comes to a screeching stop and he breaks away from it) Ah, well. What's for dinner?
  3. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Hmmph. You... are all... WEIRDOS! Now I'm going to partake of some Robert Frost, so don't bother me. (heads off to room)
  4. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

:rolleyes: That bird really needs to pull the Liberty Bell out of his--HONK!! (a Honker pops up for a second and "honks" out the next word about to come out of Pepe's mouth.)
  5. That Announcer

(Sam, not having quite reached the room yet, stops dead in his tracks and then swivels around) WHAT? Why, you little un-American infidel! We'll just have to see about you! Perhaps the bear might assist me in giving you a little bit of CUL-ture! Harrumph! (heads into room and slams door)

(OOC: Laughed my (HONK) off, Bryan! Keep it coming!)
  6. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

(ooc: Yeah, I was hesitating whether I should write that or not. I really wanted Pepe to finally make some kind of snide comment at Sam's expense, and I tried to find a way to cut him off from saying something totally inappropriate. I thought that would be the best way, even though we all know what Pepe was about to say without having to actually say it. Thanks to the Honker for his assistance.)

:rolleyes: (under his breath) we need to find him a girlfriend, okay. Sheesh.
  7. That Announcer

(Sam pops his head out the door) I heard that! Nosir, I am only dedicated to serving my country and making you WEIRDOS cultural.

(pause)

You know, I am married, but we're separated. My wife, she flew the coop.
  8. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

:rolleyes: (sarcastic) Riiiiiight...and Miss Piggy es de next Top Model, okay. (nudging Rowlf) Hehehehe!!
  9. theprawncracker

Rowlf: Good one. Oh um...Sorry Sam. So any way Pepe you better hurry up with that paintin' of yours, or you'll be out of here faster than you can recite the alphabet is Spanish. Or did Rosita already teach ya that on one of your dates? *laughs* I'm just kiddin' buddy. You wanna head out to the hot tub?
  10. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

:rolleyes: Dios mio! De paintingk! How much time do I have, okay?
  11. That Announcer

(pops his head out of the room) Not nearly enough! Don't you see that this is what happens when you do not follow the AMERICAN way? Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some poems to get through. When you do your work early, you read faster. It's true- Mr. Bush said so!
  12. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

:rolleyes: Hmm I better make like Michael and haul buns, okay.
  13. theprawncracker

:sympathy:: Hey guys, I'm gonna head off to bed for a while, a long while. See ya in a few days!

ooc: See ya in a few days!
  14. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

:rolleyes: What, jou hibernating?
  15. That Announcer

DOGS DO NOT HIBERNATE! This is what happens when you do not recieve a proper, American education. I did, and I'm perfectly smart!

I do know this: you won't be here if you don't finish your painting. And the Liberty Bell is in Philadelphia, thank-you-very-much.
  16. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Now, now, boys,quit your little bickering and settle down...I'M TRYING TO WATCH THE FOOTBALL!
  17. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

:rolleyes: My paintingk es done and I am trrying to send it to Hermanito, because I can't post it here myself, and--(to Mrs. B) she likes football?
  18. That Announcer

(OOC: I can host the image for you, forward it along and I ought to have it up within five or ten minutes of my getting the email. :) )
  19. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

This is Little Brother

Thank you for completing your task Mrs Bear, Sam and Rowlf.

Pepe, are you still having trouble posting your finished painting?
  20. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Rowlf: Well, that was a nice nap. Wonder who's up for eviction this week. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

(Ooc: Thanks to Ryan for playing Rowlf for me this week while I was gone. You did a great job and I LOVE the portrait you did!!!! I couldn't have done that myself! You rock!)