1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets Big Brother

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*comes in, and snatches the book*

Now, Sammy, last week together. We should spend time Talking, and Thinking, and going back over memories of yore. Ahh...of your what? Wocka Wocka!

*flips through book, and puts it down*

Seriously, let's you, me, rowlf gather in the living room and talk a little.
  2. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Alright. I enjoy discussing the past, it's my family's favorite thing to do. I have some family pictures, if you want them.

What, just this? Oh, alright. Mmph.
  3. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Rowlf: I'm up for sitting around and reminicing. Who knows, things could get musical! I'll be prepared for a good old fashioned sing along!
  4. Beauregard

But what would we sing? I'm no good without my voice tutor, and he costs the earth, I tell you. Luckily Fozzie is a celebrity, so he works for cups of tea. Speaking of which can I get anyone one?
  5. redBoobergurl

Why yes Mrs. Bear! You make the best tea out of anyone I've ever met! I'd love a cup!
  6. Beauregard

*hands Rowlf a cup* And I'll go and get tea to go in it, wocka, wocka! Or, i simply out-do myself...I must write this one down. "When someone asks for a cup, hand them a cup." Laughes.
  7. That Announcer

Tea is nicely cultural, though I suspect it may be un-American. I'll take a cup full as well, with a little milk added, if you please.
  8. Beauregard

*finishing a joke* ...and he says, I didn't know it was a Polar bear! Wocka, wocka. You see...Fozzie got it wrong in MTM...that's why it wasn't funny...
  9. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

This is Little Brother.

Good morning housemates, and welcome to your penultimate day in the house!

To celebrate your stay, today Little Brother is throwing in a dinner party in your honour. Please find a fully laid out table in the dining room with a selection of the finest foods available for your enjoyment.

Viewers (including former housemates) are still welcome to vote for who they wish to win Muppets Big Brother.
  10. Beauregard

Oh, flibber-my-gibblets! The last day...oh, is that honey roast ham? Pass please, Sammy. Oh, and the potatoes, and...oh, can I get a drink anyplace?
  11. That Announcer

Oh, my! Finally, some real cooking, done with atypical A-merican flair! Honey baked ham! Potatoes! Oh, what was it you wanted? Here you go. Now just make sure you remember to eat with proper table manners, especially you, the dog! (puts napkin on lap)
  12. redBoobergurl

Rowlf: Hey, I may be a dog, but I am domesticated. *fixes a plate* This stuff looks delicious!
  13. Beauregard

Looks delicious, tastes delicious, and by lordy it feels delicious! Wocka, wocka! *eats*
  14. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

(ooc: sorry if this against rules, just thought it would be funny.)

:rolleyes: (Pepe is outside the diningroom window with his face smooshed against the glass looking in. His mouth is wide open admiring the food.)
  15. That Announcer

(Sam turns and sees Pepe, then makes his trademark wide-eyed-open-mouth expression)

WHAT? Why, that little shrimp! (goes over to window and hits it really hard) There. That ought to take care of him!
  16. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

:rolleyes: (falling down from the window) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................................... *thump* Pft, well that was rude, okay. Right, kitty? Kitty?! (turns and sees a hungry tom cat licking his lips) Nice, gato, niiice....YIKES!! (Is chased out of town)
  17. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

This is Little Brother.

It is the final day in the Muppets Big Brother House.

Later on, the winner of Muppets Big Brother will be anounced.

Oh, and prawn, Little Brother would like to point out that next time you get invited to a dinner in this House it will not be as a guest...
  18. Beauregard

Oh my...this is scarey! *grabs Sam's arm, adn hugs it*

*looks at Sam*

Hmmm...

*grabs Rowlf arm and hgus it*
  19. That Announcer

Actually, I'd like to say something.

(clears throat)

I've warmed up to you. Not necessarily your manners or way of life, but just you.

But would you not grab my arm again?
  20. Beauregard

Why...um...Mr Eagle *flutteres eyelashes* Certainly. *Links arm through Sam's, and the other through Rowlf's*