Muppets Big Brother

HPDJ

Reaction score
This is Big Brother. Big Brother has decided that as 2 rules were broken, 2 punishments shall be dished out. The 2 housemates with the most votes will now leave the house on Friday of this week. This means that housemates/public can vote twice.

Beauregard

Reaction score
MA

Oh mY! Things are gettign tence. Break out the dance mats, boys. We gotta get rid of this tension. Sam, will you dance?

That Announcer

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
MA

Oh mY! Things are gettign tence. Break out the dance mats, boys. We gotta get rid of this tension. Sam, will you dance?
Hmmph. Well, it would have to be something good and... American, but... Ho-ly cow! I can't dance with you- you're a m-BEAR!

HPDJ

Reaction score
:smile:: I'll dance with you, Emily. (Piggy, on the other side of the room, starts to get jelous!)

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Kermit, you're dancing with another woman! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME??!!

(Runs upstairs to cry)

Writing: Dear Diary, Emily Bear is stealing my frog. She must be evicted as soon as possible.

HPDJ

Reaction score
OT: Daffy, your PMs are full. I'll post the answer here-I later explained that Kermit had "one two man grasshoppers". Kimp went mad with Fozzie thought. Sometimes, contestants show off because there are cameras filming them.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Rowlf: Guess I fell asleep or something, I missed everything yesterday! Well, I'm off to the diary room to vote. It will be interesting to see the results now that 2 people are leaving! Yikes!

HPDJ

Reaction score
:smile:: Piggy! (Runs into bedroom to talk to her) Piggy, we were only tal-AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! (Kermit is karate chopped into the hot tub. He lands on Pepe) Oh, sorry! I just got HAMmered! Get it! (Piggy, hearing the joke, runs at Kermit) Piggy, no!

BEAR

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
:smile:: Piggy! (Runs into bedroom to talk to her) Piggy, we were only tal-AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! (Kermit is karate chopped into the hot tub. He lands on Pepe) Oh, sorry! I just got HAMmered! Get it! (Piggy, hearing the joke, runs at Kermit) Piggy, no!

:rolleyes: Oh, I git it. HAAAMMered!! Hehehee. That is fuuunny, Mr. Froggy Man, okay. Jist don't let it heppen again, okay. Jou got J-Lo all weet (referring to magazine picture) and dat es not for jou to do. (to JLO) So sorry, bebiee. (kisses it)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Two people are leaving? Wow, the house will be alot less crowded! I think I'll go join Pepe in the hot tub after I vote again!