Muppets Big Brother

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
:smile:: Piggy! (Runs into bedroom to talk to her) Piggy, we were only tal-AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! (Kermit is karate chopped into the hot tub. He lands on Pepe) Oh, sorry! I just got HAMmered! Get it! (Piggy, hearing the joke, runs at Kermit) Piggy, no!
(ooc: Sorry, to interrupt again, but HPDJ, why are you giving 'action' for Piggy, shouldn't I be the one to say 'Piggy does this' or whatever. I'm just getting confused here.)

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo: (Jumps in hot tub with Gonzo and Pepe) Hehe this is great, this reminds me of the jacuzzi we have back at the boarding house. by the way, should this be bubbling?

BEAR

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
Rizzo: (Jumps in hot tub with Gonzo and Pepe) Hehe this is great, this reminds me of the jacuzzi we have back at the boarding house. by the way, should this be bubbling?
:rolleyes: Bubbling? Aaaah, si. Just let me down some of dis tobasco sauce and jou will hev bubbling in no time! Hehehee. (grabs a bottle of hot sauce randomly out of nowhere like Muppets do and drinks some)

HPDJ

Reaction score
:smile:: Hmmm, I've lost my pig twice in a week...

That Announcer

Reaction score
HO-ly COW! What sort of a thing have I gotten myself into? Kissing pigs and bears! Barbecue-dancing WEIRDOES! Bears asking me to waltz with them! Frogs getting karate-chopped! And now, farting shrimp! What's next?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
How about a hot coal juggling weirdo? (starts juggling some hot charcoal from the barbecue) Ha ha ha!

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo: Hey, (ducks to avoid a flying piece of coal) watch where you're tossing that stuff. Remember, don't light the rat on fire!!!!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
OT: Daffy, your PMs are full. I'll post the answer here-I later explained that Kermit had "one two man grasshoppers". Kimp went mad with Fozzie thought. Sometimes, contestants show off because there are cameras filming them.
(ooc: Okay, thanks for the info. One more thing though, why are you and others saying 'Piggy does this' or whatever. Shouldn't I be the one to do that? Still curious. Sorry about being a pest.)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh we live in a crazy house! Well, it keeps things interesting. I wonder what this week's challenge will be. I hope we pass this time, dogs can't eat peanut butter!

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo:I'm still waiting for Big Brother's response to my "Can we order pizza" question.