Muppets Big Brother

BEAR

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Mmmm spicy! (starts scarfing his Mexican pizza) *burb* excuse me, okay.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The Pizza Delivery Guy from MT: *Counting up money and talking over his shoulder to Gonzo.
Yeah, well... You might wanna try peanut butter and pickles next time. Makes for great sandwiches.
*Gets in van. OK, have an uh... nice day I guess.
*Pulls out of Muppet Big Brother Boarding House.

BEAR

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Say...dat pitza man looked awfully familiar, okay.

ooc: great cameo, Count. :wink:

BEAR

Reaction score
:rolleyes: A wedding? Soooo....who es de lucky brride and grrooom, okay??

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo: Did you forget so soon? Ma Bear's the bride, and you're the groom. Why did ya think I was teasing ya, "Son" Hehe. (Gives Pepe a hug)

Ooc great job count, but amazingly I don't remember a Pizza delivery guy in Muppets Tonight, and I've seen every episode. Unless it's on one of the four episodes I either accidentally taped over or lost when the tape they were on went bad.

BEAR

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Dios mio dis can't be heppeningk to me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ooc: The Pizza Delivery Guy appeared in the "Real World: Muppets" sketch on Muppets Tonight. Not sure which episode it was though.

Announcer: And now we return you to your regularly scheduled episode of Muppets Big Brother!

Beauregard

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
Rizzo: Did you forget so soon? Ma Bear's the bride, and you're the groom. Why did ya think I was teasing ya, "Son" Hehe. (Gives Pepe a hug)

Ooc great job count, but amazingly I don't remember a Pizza delivery guy in Muppets Tonight, and I've seen every episode. Unless it's on one of the four episodes I either accidentally taped over or lost when the tape they were on went bad.
What? What? WHat's going on here you young scallywags. I anin't marrying no body. *sniff* I miss my charlie....Oh well. Oooh, Pizza!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That's our next challenge Emily!

ooc: Go back a page Beau, and you'll find the details.