Muppets Big Brother

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Like oh my gosh! Pizza! How I've missed it! It's been so long since I've had a funkified vegeterian pizza, fer sure!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The Pizza Delivery Guy from MT: Hmmm. Wonder if this is the right place. Got a call from a big brother, whoever the heck that was.
OK, lemme check my order. Large pizza with cheese, large pizza with veggies and no meat, large pizza with... peanut butter and sausages? Who da heck made this order?
Oh yeah, the Muppets.
*Rings doorbell. Pizza Guy!
OK, now who's gonna pay?

HPDJ

Reaction score
This is Big Brother. Here is the task of the week.

THE WEDDING
Housemates must play the part they have been allocated in a FAKE roleplay situation.

Bride-Emily Bear
Groom-Pepe
Parent of Groom-Rizzo
Parent of Bride-Rowlf
Cake baker-Miss Piggy
Minister-Gonzo
Maid of honour-Janice
Usher-Sam the eagle
Best man-Kermit

The task must be completed by Thursday (GMT). ALL must take part.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey you guys! There's some pizza dude at the door. Were we supposed to order pizza? Oh well, I get dibs on the large cheese pizza! I'm guessing the peanut butter and sausages goes to Gonzo. At least I know I'm staying away from it, dogs don't eat peanut butter, remember?

Hey Emily! I get to be the Father of the Bride! Come here and give daddy a kiss!

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo: Oh boy, my extra cheese pizza is finally here, hopefully it comes with some of those dipping strips type things. (Continues to Pepe) Hehe, you have to marry the old bag, um.... I mean that nice bear lady. (As he says this he walks off causing his words to ultimately fade out) Yeah, that's what I meant, that's the ticket, etc...

That Announcer

Reaction score
Come on now, people, let's come to order here! Now, when shall we complete the task? Now, let's do this in a good, organized, AMERICAN fashion. And let's do it soon. Come on, folks- go get into costume!

BEAR

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
Rizzo: Oh boy, my extra cheese pizza is finally here, hopefully it comes with some of those dipping strips type things. (Continues to Pepe) Hehe, you have to marry the old bag, um.... I mean that nice bear lady. (As he says this he walks off causing his words to ultimately fade out) Yeah, that's what I meant, that's the ticket, etc...
:rolleyes: Why, I outta...hey, "pigeon with ears"! get back heere!! (chases after Rizzo muttering spanish obsenities under his breath)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The Pizza Delivery Guy from MT: So, who's gonna pay up? Got more pizzas to deliver.
Lemme see, got another one here Meat Lovers' for the dog...
the extra cheese from.. Swedish Kitchen? Aw man, someone bashed the box in before I got. And the cheese's stickin' to the roof of the box. Oh well, here you go anyway.
Got the one with veggies and Spanish peppers and onions and jalapeños.
And one last pizza with... eewww. Peanut butter and sausages.
So, where's da moneys?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'll pay up, here, thanks for my PB and sausage pizza! So, Minister? I finnaly get to play the part Piggy wouldn't let me play in The Muppet's Take Manhatten! (Opens pizza box and grabs a slice...) Mmm, that's good!

That Announcer

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
I'll pay up, here, thanks for my PB and sausage pizza! So, Minister? I finnaly get to play the part Piggy wouldn't let me play in The Muppet's Take Manhatten! (Opens pizza box and grabs a slice...) Mmm, that's good!
Hmmph. I'm so hungry I would eat anything... well, anything that didn't have YOUR grubby paws on it. Hmmm... you there- the vegetarian! I'll have to take a slice of that. (shovels down a piece)