Muppets Big Brother

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Like oh my gosh, I can't believe we failed our task. This is rully.....sad. *sniff* I miss my Floydie!

BEAR

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
occ it cool it s just card to read when its mixed together
ooc: How about I put the real spanish language in italics? That way you can know which is bad English and you can try and disyfer it. I will try not too confuse you.

That Announcer

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
Like oh my gosh, I can't believe we failed our task. This is rully.....sad. *sniff* I miss my Floydie!
Hmmph. Relationships.

(goes over to Janice) You know, I was married, but we're separated now. My wife, she flew the coop.

BEAR

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
FOZZIE: Sorry i was just whilin' out
:rolleyes: (turns to Gonzo) And I thought jou werre de weirdo, okay. Ah well. I need a snack.

Beauregard

Reaction score
beau

Sorry my fozzie friend! It said in de rules about disgussing evictions, and I reported it for giggles, as I thought the point of teh game was to simulate a BB atmosphere! I didn't think you'd get het up about it...sorry...

ma

Why yankie-doodle-dally! I must say such violent beavior, I am so proud! Your daddy was a grizzely bear...

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo:Hey Pepe, we should sell tickets to this, "Fozzie vs. Big Brother", it'll sell big!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
Kimp, if you want out, just say so. Don't use death threats, insults or name-calling to either prove a point or get your way. You're being rude to Dale right now, and I really wish you'd just stop it. If I'm being rude to you, I sincerely apologize, but I hope you'd just take my suggestions to heart.

I really don't think you handled this the right way. Dale DID say that the challenges were for EVERYONE to participate in. You did participate, and you did well. However, the rules clearly state that if one person does not participate, everyone loses. Don't blame Dale for making the rules. They were taken directly from the television series. (And if I'm not mistaken, the rules were the same in BB3 USA, which you clearly watched.) The rules were not "vague." And if a twelve-year-old isn't here at midnight his time, it would be completely rational to assume he would be ASLEEP. Generally, twelve year olds don't come here in the very early hours of the morning. He probably even had school the next day! Come on!

(Back in character)
:attitude: : Good, it's e-viction time already. I wonder who'll go? I hope it's that little Mexican shrimp, he's just so unpatriotic!

you don't get the refrences

That Announcer

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
you don't get the refrences
No sir I did not. I've never been a huge fan of BB, and have only watched it intermittently (except for S1, USA show, which I saw in full).