1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets Big Brother

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

HPDJ, Does every space have to be filled before we play? I don't think we'll find people willing to play Annie Sue, Wanda, or Yolanda. Sorry, but you won't. We could just leave them out...

__

Interprited:

M.E.O.W. Mewo everymew purrfect me purrlay? Hiss, meow find mewmeowp meowing to purr Annie Mue, Wewowa or Meowlonda. Spit, scratch, *cough*. Meow? Meaow....
  2. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

we should change females to red zoe and apple instead
  3. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Okay, I'll try to find an avatar. But I might need some help with that. I checked out the Muppet avatar webpage and I was having some trouble there.
  4. Kimp the Shrimp

5. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

Kermit-HPDJ
    Fozzie-Kimp the Shrimp
    Gonzo-theprawncracker
    Pepe-BEAR
    Rizzo the Rat-G-MAN
    Sam the Eagle-That Announcer
    Rowlf-redboobergirl
    Miss Piggy-Daffyfan2003
    Janice-tutterthemouse
    Fozzie's Mother-Beauregard

BIG BROTHER IS STARTING!
  6. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

Hello and welcome to Big Brother! I am Big Brother. Before we meet the housemates, lets have a reminder of the rules. There is a task each week that the Muppets must complete. That is announced on a Tuesday or Wednesday. Big Brother/Narrator (HPDJ) invents those challenges. The results of the task (pass or fail) are announced on Friday. Friday is eviction night. The 3 users up for eviction will be announced at the start of the week. People who play in the roleplay and readers who are not involved can PM their votes for who they want to win to HPDJ. It lasts until there are 4 users left in the house. That is the final. There is a diary room where users can ask Big Brother questions. EVICTIONS MUST NOT BE DISCUSSED OR THERE WILL BE A PUNISHMENT.
    Rooms:
    -Dining Room
    -Diary Room
    -Garden
    -Hot Tub (for the old romantics)
    -Bedroom
    -Sitting Room
    -Kitchen
    Some links to what the house looks like-
    Diary Room
    Kitchen
    Hot tub
    Entrance
    Bedroom
    Sitting Room
    Garden
    Dining room and kitchen

BIG BROTHER HAS SPOKEN!
  7. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

(Kermit enters the house)

:): Hmmm...how very...er...nice.
  8. Beauregard

Emmily Bear -

*comes outta the kitchen*

Why hi there my young lixzard friend, I got here arly and I've been trying out the old cooker gadget. Rather fancy...but not up to the work my old range copes with. Missing my farmhouse already.

*little smile*

Anyway, this place sure is big. I'm wondering when the others will get here. There's no place a home, except a home away from home.

Um...yeah...

HEy, that reminds me. What did the big house say to the little house?
  9. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

:):I don't know, what did the big house say to the little house???
  10. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

This is Big Brother. Can all the contestants go to the sitting room and wait for your fellow contestants.
  11. Beauregard

I don't know Lizard, what did the big house say to teh little...oh! Let's just strole thorough to the other room, hey.

Yo, yo. This sure is cosy!
  12. Kimp the Shrimp

FOZZIE You whats up my green homie and we have a janitor SWEET

* TAKES OF SHADES *

my boys call me the FOZ...... WHERE ARE ALL THE HOT HONEYS

* Just then Fozzies Ma walks out *

Yo Ma What you doin' Here

* Fozzie goes and hugs his MA*

I Hope we are on the same team i won't to win the food challage w/ you
  13. Beauregard

Oh, Fozzie baby that is so sweet of you.

*wipes eyes*

Now does anyone have any ideas of wht to get on with whie we are waiting, or shall I get out a game of scrabble?
  14. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Oh, Scrabble. That is soooo much fun. But, like, I shouldn't think Big Brotherr would let us have Scrabble, in case we spelled out our nomos....or whatever. Gosh, it's hot in here. I'm so glad I fergot my sweaterr.
  15. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Hmm, this is a pretty nice place all right. Anyone see a piano anywhere? I hope I get to work on some tunes. Oh well, guess I'll head to the sitting room and see who else is here.
  16. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

( :attitude: enters)

Hmmph. "Big Brother." This conjures up visions of an Orwellian lifestyle! This is just so... un-American. Why, our founding fathers would NEVER have allowed for this! I must put an end to this.

(attempts to walk out)

The doors are locked! I'm stuck! This is... not good. Not good at ALL!
  17. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

(Pepe enters wearing shades and a bermuda shirt with straw hat...)

Oooh Timptacion Island!!! I am going to get me some honeys. I have been waiting my whole llliiife for this, okay. Where is the room?....ummm...I am lost.
  18. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

:): We sure have a large crowd...
  19. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

(Out of character: I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't have an avatar of my character. Lol.)

:mad: Hello, everybody. Kissy kissy. Your star is here. *looks around* Hey, this isn't the set of American Idol. I am in the wrong place! Somebody owes me an explanation!
  20. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

:rolleyes: Zat es because it is Timptacion Island, okaay. (looks Piggy up and down) Ummm...jou might have trroubles.