Muppets Big Brother

Beauregard

Reaction score
HPDJ, Does every space have to be filled before we play? I don't think we'll find people willing to play Annie Sue, Wanda, or Yolanda. Sorry, but you won't. We could just leave them out...

__

Interprited:

M.E.O.W. Mewo everymew purrfect me purrlay? Hiss, meow find mewmeowp meowing to purr Annie Mue, Wewowa or Meowlonda. Spit, scratch, *cough*. Meow? Meaow....

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
so i guess Daffyfan2003 is PIGGY
Okay, I'll try to find an avatar. But I might need some help with that. I checked out the Muppet avatar webpage and I was having some trouble there.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score

HPDJ

Reaction score
Kermit-HPDJ
Fozzie-Kimp the Shrimp
Gonzo-theprawncracker
Pepe-BEAR
Rizzo the Rat-G-MAN
Sam the Eagle-That Announcer
Rowlf-redboobergirl
Miss Piggy-Daffyfan2003
Janice-tutterthemouse
Fozzie's Mother-Beauregard

BIG BROTHER IS STARTING!

HPDJ

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Big Brother! I am Big Brother. Before we meet the housemates, lets have a reminder of the rules. There is a task each week that the Muppets must complete. That is announced on a Tuesday or Wednesday. Big Brother/Narrator (HPDJ) invents those challenges. The results of the task (pass or fail) are announced on Friday. Friday is eviction night. The 3 users up for eviction will be announced at the start of the week. People who play in the roleplay and readers who are not involved can PM their votes for who they want to win to HPDJ. It lasts until there are 4 users left in the house. That is the final. There is a diary room where users can ask Big Brother questions. EVICTIONS MUST NOT BE DISCUSSED OR THERE WILL BE A PUNISHMENT.
Rooms:
-Dining Room
-Diary Room
-Garden
-Hot Tub (for the old romantics)
-Bedroom
-Sitting Room
-Kitchen
Some links to what the house looks like-
Diary Room
Kitchen
Hot tub
Entrance
Bedroom
Sitting Room
Garden
Dining room and kitchen

BIG BROTHER HAS SPOKEN!

HPDJ

Reaction score
(Kermit enters the house)

:smile:: Hmmm...how very...er...nice.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Emmily Bear -

*comes outta the kitchen*

Why hi there my young lixzard friend, I got here arly and I've been trying out the old cooker gadget. Rather fancy...but not up to the work my old range copes with. Missing my farmhouse already.

*little smile*

Anyway, this place sure is big. I'm wondering when the others will get here. There's no place a home, except a home away from home.

Um...yeah...

HEy, that reminds me. What did the big house say to the little house?

HPDJ

Reaction score
:smile::I don't know, what did the big house say to the little house???

HPDJ

Reaction score
This is Big Brother. Can all the contestants go to the sitting room and wait for your fellow contestants.