1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets Big Brother

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*Ma walks into the spa room and sees Fozzie chtting up Piggy*

Why, Fozzie. You should be ashamed of yourself! Go stright to your room young man, or, I don't know what I will do.

*heads to diary room*

Big Brother, I am confused. When do will the eviction take place, Big Brother person?
  2. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Well! SOME-one's finally going to put a STOP to this nonsense! Hmmmph... his mother, no less! Em-i-ly Bear! I wonder if she's a good cook...
  3. Beauregard

Ma Bear

Hi there little fellow *not sure who you are playing, put a notice at the begining of your posts, please people*

I sure am a good cook, I won an award. For the blackest black pudding in the west.I wonder what my brother...or, big brother, or big daddy or whoever he be may have put in there in way of supplies.
  4. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Like, oh my gosh, Mrs. Bear. I don't think the supplies will be very impressive. But I toterrly can't wait till our task!
  5. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

:mad: Hmmm. Perhaps my Kermie does care for me. Did you see how jealous he looked when Fozzie was coming on to me. Maybe I will stay awhile. My froggie may need me.
  6. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Rowlf: Boy, I take a nap and all of sudden everything is happening! The bear is making out with the pig, the frog is freaking out...geeze, what dimension did we enter? Oh well. Guess I'll go make my nomination for eviction.
  7. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

:rolleyes: Whaaat? Talk to the frog? Yeees, it es always up to Pepe to save the day, okay! (goes and finds Kermit) Froggy, man, como estas?
  8. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

:attitude: I wonder, can you make apple pie?

I feel so out of place here. You- you there! The tall lanky one with the guitar! Did you realize that underneath your clothes, you are walking around completely NAKED? This disgusts me! To think I'll be in a bedroom with the likes of YOU!
  9. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

Rizzo: (Enters from hole in the wall outside, by the way this is my entrance) Finally the guests are here, now lets see who I can pal up to then betray!!! Hehe!
  10. Beauregard

Ma Bear

Apple Pie, why yes sir, I surely can. *digs into supplies, and discovers no cinemon).

Why, no, sir I surely cannot withoiut cinemon to sprinkle on the topping.
  11. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Gonzo: Sorry I'm late, I had to pack my exploding socks! Well, time to go to the diary room and evict some one! Whaa, ha, ha!!!
  12. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Fozzie yo ma you can't talk to me like that in front of the guys
  13. Kimp the Shrimp

how are you doing gonzo you ready to have some fun in da house
  14. Beauregard

Ma

I certainly can, and will young fozzie, if you don't be starting to behave yourself. Now, go wash up for your supper.
  15. Kimp the Shrimp

Out Of Charcter( Is Someone Getting Voted Out Tomarroow)
  16. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

:concern::You bet I am! This is gonna be awesome! Do we have a barbecue here? I brought my tap shoes...
  17. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Janice [still]

Like, oh my gosh, we can't have a BB-cue; killing animals is wrong, man! I even wrote this song....

"Meat meat....don't eat!!" That took all the power of my brain.....
  18. Beauregard

Ma Bear

*slaps ol' janice on the back*
    How true that is, deary. I mean, when I ws a girl we...*enters a long conversation about when she was a girl*
  19. Kimp the Shrimp

FOZZIE

so who is here

i see Ma,Old Kermie,Hippie Janice, that Piggielicoius Piggy, Gonzo and rizzo is somewhere but where are the rest
  20. Kimp the Shrimp

FOZZIE

opps how could i miss Sam, Rowlf and Pepe chillin' on the stoop