Muppets Big Brother

That Announcer

Reaction score
Yes! Picking rooms. I would like a secluded one, somewhere in the back, especially where I can go away from that bear WEIRDO!

(pulls American flag from pocket)
GO-OD BLESS AMERICA!

BEAR

Reaction score
:rolleyes: (comes into room) where are womens? where are womens? So when do we get started? Hey, no palm trees? *huff* *huff* what is going on!!?? (falls over)

BEAR

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
:embarrassed: so when do we pick rooms i'd love to get with the pig
:rolleyes: (Pops back up and looks into camera) and what hhepened to de bear? He talks like a da farreesh prence of Bel-air, okay.

HPDJ

Reaction score
This is Big Brother. There is one bedroom with 10 beds in it. If there are any problems, please visit the diary room.

BEAR

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
This is Big Brother. There is one bedroom with 10 beds in it. If there are any problems, please visit the diary room.

:rolleyes: Big Brother? Oh...shame.

HPDJ

Reaction score
This is Big Brother. Housemates up for eviction will be announced tommorrow. Can all housemates PM the name of the user that they want to put up for nomination to HPDJ. The actual list of Housemates up for nomination is out tommorow. Housemates and readers can then vote again for who they would like to see out of Big Brother. Those results will be released on Friday and the person with the most votes will be evicted.

HPDJ

Reaction score
:smile:: I'd better go to the diary room and tell Big Brother who I want to nominate...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
:embarrassed: so when do we pick rooms i'd love to get with the pig
In your dreams, rug-face! In fact, I was just about to leave. Moi is on the wrong show. A star of my talents deserves better than reality TV.