Muppets Big Brother

Beauregard

Reaction score
I don't know Lizard, what did the big house say to teh little...oh! Let's just strole thorough to the other room, hey.

Yo, yo. This sure is cosy!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
FOZZIE You whats up my green homie and we have a janitor SWEET

* TAKES OF SHADES *

my boys call me the FOZ...... WHERE ARE ALL THE HOT HONEYS

* Just then Fozzies Ma walks out *

Yo Ma What you doin' Here

* Fozzie goes and hugs his MA*

I Hope we are on the same team i won't to win the food challage w/ you

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, Fozzie baby that is so sweet of you.

*wipes eyes*

Now does anyone have any ideas of wht to get on with whie we are waiting, or shall I get out a game of scrabble?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Oh, Scrabble. That is soooo much fun. But, like, I shouldn't think Big Brotherr would let us have Scrabble, in case we spelled out our nomos....or whatever. Gosh, it's hot in here. I'm so glad I fergot my sweaterr.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hmm, this is a pretty nice place all right. Anyone see a piano anywhere? I hope I get to work on some tunes. Oh well, guess I'll head to the sitting room and see who else is here.

That Announcer

Reaction score
( :attitude: enters)

Hmmph. "Big Brother." This conjures up visions of an Orwellian lifestyle! This is just so... un-American. Why, our founding fathers would NEVER have allowed for this! I must put an end to this.

(attempts to walk out)

The doors are locked! I'm stuck! This is... not good. Not good at ALL!

BEAR

Reaction score
(Pepe enters wearing shades and a bermuda shirt with straw hat...)

Oooh Timptacion Island!!! I am going to get me some honeys. I have been waiting my whole llliiife for this, okay. Where is the room?....ummm...I am lost.

HPDJ

Reaction score
:smile:: We sure have a large crowd...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
(Out of character: I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't have an avatar of my character. Lol.)

:mad: Hello, everybody. Kissy kissy. Your star is here. *looks around* Hey, this isn't the set of American Idol. I am in the wrong place! Somebody owes me an explanation!

BEAR

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
(Out of character: I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't have an avatar of my character. Lol.)

:mad: Hello, everybody. Kissy kissy. Your star is here. *looks around* Hey, this isn't the set of American Idol. I am in the wrong place! Somebody owes me an explanation!
:rolleyes: Zat es because it is Timptacion Island, okaay. (looks Piggy up and down) Ummm...jou might have trroubles.