1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets Big Brother

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jun 15, 2005.

1. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Still Janice, kids

Like, wow. I wonder when the first of us will be evicted. I'm with you Mrs. Beer, I mean Bear. When do we get outta here?
  2. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

This is Big Brother. The following housemates had the most votes for eviction and are up for nomination to leave the house. They are...

Piggy

AND

Fozzie

AND

Pepe

You may now vote for which of the previous housemate you wish to leave the house on Friday.
  3. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

Hopefully SOME people will get their comeuppance!
  4. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Hmm, interesting choices. I'll have to go make my vote and see who leaves first. In the meantime I'm going to hang out outside, it's more comfortable out there.
  5. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

This is Big Brother. Your challenge this week is poetry. You must make a poem on the muppet-related subject you have been given. It MUST rhyme and it MUST make sense. NO making up words!

Pepe-Muppet Labs
    Emily Bear-Eletric Mayhem
    Fozzie-Pigs in Space
    Piggy-Manhattan Melodies
    Rowlf-Doc Hopper's resteraunt
    Gonzo-Lady Holiday
    Rizzo-Squire Trelawaney (MTI)
    Sam-Gonzo's family
    Janice-The Cratchit family
    Kermit-Muppet sketches

You will be notified on a Pass/Fail later on in the week.
  6. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Rowlf: Hmm, poetry. Shouldn't be too bad. Hey did anyone catch how long we have to do this task?
  7. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

This is Big Brother. You have until Thursday. If the task is completed before that time, Big Brother may post the results early.
  8. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

:rolleyes: Karmet? I hev been sitting here trying to help you, okay? and you don't answer. Why am I wasting my time? *huff* Dios mio! I am going to find Ritzo. Oh, Ratty?!
  9. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Gonzo: To the hot tub! I get my best poetry ideas there. Oh, after I head to the diary room to vote!
  10. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

:): Pepe, I'm sorry! I've been trying to prevent Gonzo's exploding socks from setting fire to the dining table! I thank all of my REAL friends for getting together to help me in this difficult time.
  11. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ma

Oh my! I love poetry! It really gets my gish and kidneys going at a flap-flap pace!

I'd better hit the rubber, and get a pencil between my teeth. I think best while chewing.
  12. DanDanStrawberry

That Janice girl

Like, wow! Poetry! I just love poetry- what a buzz. OK, what ryhmes with Cratchit? Oh my gosh, nothing. I think I need to speak to Big Brothurr over this

*heads to Diary Room. Do I PM HPDJ when I'm in the Diary Room or do I post it here?*
  13. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Gonzo: It'll be okay Kermit, just try to forget about it. Like when Camilla cheated on me with that rooster...
  14. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

This is Big Brother. Janice, you do not need to rhyme Cratchit with anyting. You have a variety of words to choose.
  15. Beauregard

Ma

Ok...

Let me see....Mayhem, ryhmes with....my ham...ish....But My Ham wasn't that speciall...

Janice rhymes with Man Kiss, I supose...but how disgusting!

Floyd, typhoid...

Lips...dips?

*mutters to self*

Dr Teeth...ah ha! Ryhmes with....leaf....
  16. DanDanStrawberry

But it's so harrd, Big Brotherr. OK, I'll go fer it.

"Thurr once was a man named Bob
    He couldnt eat corn on the cob"

Big Brotherr, my poem is a bummer!
  17. Beauregard

Ma

Hey you any good at crosswords? I realised I was writing my poem on one, and I can't find a word that ends in Q....

Hey, you seem a little messed up young lady, can I offer you a paw to lean on?
  18. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

FOZZIE

Pigs in Space Poem

This is a peom of pigs in SPACE
    they were searching for a werid alien RACE

first was Captain LINK
    he made you not want to THINK

then came Dr Strange PORK
    he was the scinece DORK

lastly was MISS PIGGY
    an that suit she made me want to KISS and WIGGLE

the flew the SWINETREK thru the AIR
    and people climbed on to the DECK without CARE
  19. Beauregard

Ma -

*spoken sharply*

What's all that about kissing and wiggling? I've spoken to you before about appropriote behavior...
  20. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

:rolleyes: Jou got cheated on? He he he.. Hey, Karmet? What es heppening wid de beearr? All of a sudden he talks laik Toopak. He es bad news, okay. I don't trrust hem. No trrust. (pulls out some Doritos and eats them)