1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets Big Brother

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

:o so when do we pick rooms i'd love to get with the pig
  2. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Yes! Picking rooms. I would like a secluded one, somewhere in the back, especially where I can go away from that bear WEIRDO!

(pulls American flag from pocket)
    GO-OD BLESS AMERICA!
  3. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

:rolleyes: (comes into room) where are womens? where are womens? So when do we get started? Hey, no palm trees? *huff* *huff* what is going on!!?? (falls over)
  4. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

:rolleyes: (Pops back up and looks into camera) and what hhepened to de bear? He talks like a da farreesh prence of Bel-air, okay.
  5. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

This is Big Brother. There is one bedroom with 10 beds in it. If there are any problems, please visit the diary room.
  6. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

:rolleyes: Big Brother? Oh...shame.
  7. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

This is Big Brother. Housemates up for eviction will be announced tommorrow. Can all housemates PM the name of the user that they want to put up for nomination to HPDJ. The actual list of Housemates up for nomination is out tommorow. Housemates and readers can then vote again for who they would like to see out of Big Brother. Those results will be released on Friday and the person with the most votes will be evicted.
  8. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

:): I'd better go to the diary room and tell Big Brother who I want to nominate...
  9. Kimp the Shrimp

10. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

In your dreams, rug-face! In fact, I was just about to leave. Moi is on the wrong show. A star of my talents deserves better than reality TV.
  11. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

:): Piggy! We've only just started. You have to go to the diary room and nominate a user for eviction. (PM HPDJ)
  12. Kimp the Shrimp

FOZZIE: yo toots you deserve nuthin' whats the last movie you were in ......... a biker chick , a fairy a TV MOVIE HAH HAH who do you think you are Da'Brat in that show on VH1

* Looks around at all the Muppets*

your a has been like the rest of us ,an't that right ma
  13. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

:): I'm going to the hot tub!
  14. Kimp the Shrimp

yo piggy i'd love to see you slide in to a two peace ok doolface

* heads out to the hottub*
  15. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

:): Fozzie, Piggy is my wife...unfortunately!
  16. Kimp the Shrimp

so........ green stuff she must not be happy
  17. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

:): Fozzie! What is wrong with you? Why are you playing up to the cameras! HMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Runs to diary room) Big Brother, I'm having some problems with Fozzie! I can't believe he's hitting on Piggy! I want him out!

You can nominate Fozzie for eviction

:): I think I'll just do that!
  18. Kimp the Shrimp

Fozzie and piggy are making out in the spa........

well lil kermie is in the camara room spilling out his guts
  19. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

:): Piggy! Fozzie! I can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could you! (Runs off to cry in bedroom)
  20. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Harrumph. That frog is acting awfully strange today. Perhaps it's that bear.

Hey! You there! Yes, you- you little shrimp, or whatever it is you are! Go talk to that frog!