Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Mupdate! Mupdate! Ok let's see nothing to grand but they've added a few more clips from the season 3 set, and there's a new poll on miss piggys page.
Does anyone else wish that with the release of season 3 they would open Fozzie page?
I went to the site today and it worked fine. Hey is the piggy meet Kermit video new?
Noppers that's been there.

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
Mupdate! Mupdate! Ok let's see nothing to grand but they've added a few more clips from the season 3 set, and there's a new poll on miss piggys page.
Does anyone else wish that with the release of season 3 they would open Fozzie page?
I wish they would open Fozzie's too. I wish they'd open ANY of them. It's weird that they update the sounds telling you, you can't visit them instead of actually opening them. But Idk. Hopefully they'll open soon.:embarrassed:

Louder&Funnier

Reaction score
There's a new video up featuring Bunsen and Beaker. So at least Frogboy 4 got his wish. Pretty amusing too.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That... was... SPECTACULAR! Oh my GOSH! ! ! That might be my new favorite video on Muppets.com. WOW that was just perfect. Classic Bunsen and Beaker right there folks, and classic Muppets too. Caps Lock will never mean the same thing to me ever again... :confused: :eek:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I know, that's what I thought. "Bunsen sure looks... different." I compared Bunsen from the video with a picture of him. I think they rebuilt the puppet.

But still, that new video was great. I even looked down at the keyboard to see if there really was an "F14" key.

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
There's also a new News Flash Segment. Pretty good. I like Steve Whitmire's newsman.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow I laughted so hard man them two new videos where so funny. Great to see Busan and Beaker again, and being wacky as ever. Wow I'm falling in love with the Muppet news man all over again it so great to have him back after all these years.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Man I loved them both and I just wish they'd go back to the old rounder bunsen head.
I seriously think these clips are getting good, they could make a show out of this newer stuff.
I hope they keep at it!
I seriously got giddy over the blue monster arm in the news flash.