Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

Beauregard

Reaction score
OMG, where did THAT come from? Love it! It seems to have been done for the Muppet site since it has the bluescreen background like the other vids and has references to being an online video.
It's truely awesome!

I think whoever did Beaker also did Crazy Harry. Was Bill doing Bobo and Chef? Something tells me that Steve was doing the centre Penguin, and of course Eric was doing Sam.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow do you think it could have been Steve? Man if that is the case he is really showing his true talents. First starting to do the Muppet News Man, and now Crazy Harry! Wow when was the last time we have seen Crazy Harry blow something up? Man this is just an exicting time to be a Muppet fan. Can you feel it? I think the true Muppet magic is starting to return! Wohhhooo for the MUPPETS!

Beauregard

Reaction score
No, I think Steve did the penguin. The voice, first of all, but then also the way it moved and they way it looked at the Chef when the Chef ran by.

I've no idea who did Beaker, but whoever did...I'm sure did Harry too.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Oh, maybe he did all three then...Not sure.
Man. Richard never even notably tried to hit those notes. Whoever did Beaker has an exceedingly astounding male range.

Maybe it was Kevin. He's up there all the time being Elmo.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Usually Steve is beaker, right? Anyway I just saw the clip and Yes! Yes! Yes! I am so glad they made good use out of Crazy Harry!:crazy:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Looking over the video again, I think Kevin did Crazy Harry. It sounded like an Elmo-like laugh to me. But that's just my opinion.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I think this muppets on youtube thing is a pretty smart idea I hope more muppets will start having pages. :smile: