Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

Luke

Reaction score
It was suggested on MC by a few people way back they started trying to get some viral videos going on Youtube, i think it works really well.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yea if this is really from the Muppets themselfs then I'm all for it. If it is just someone playing us fans then I think i would not be happy at all. I sent the person a message but have not got anything back yet.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Either way, whoever it is obviously has access to Diz resources because, dispite the aweful greenscreening (did anyone see the chicken walk through Beaker at 1.41?), this was a truely inspired piece! Muppet/Disney/whoever is behind this, kudos and congrats! I'm loving it and have shared it with all my Facebook friends.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
This really is a perfect use of classic use Muppet's here, and it was great to see Statler and Waldorf at then end!

Some of the joke gets lost with the inclusion of Bobo because he can actually speak clearly. But I liked his "Bum, bum, bums" throughout the song.
Oh I think Bobo fits in perfect because be bumbles a lot! Bobo i find hilarious in the way he talks. He'll start a sentence and then finish it with something else or he'll babble a little or tries to tread around something but makes himself obvious "I, I didn't over hear anything" (from MFS) and Bobo can keep that constant deep voice. Plus it's just great to see Bobo Again! He wasn't in Muppet Wizard of Oz. So the last time we saw him was IAVMMCM back in 2002! I love Bobo!:zany:

Luke

Reaction score
Either way, whoever it is obviously has access to Diz resources because, dispite the aweful greenscreening (did anyone see the chicken walk through Beaker at 1.41?), this was a truely inspired piece! Muppet/Disney/whoever is behind this, kudos and congrats! I'm loving it and have shared it with all my Facebook friends.
The profile pic looks professional so i think its official, maybe its been made as a test for Youtube, or something for the site they didnt want to use there.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The way the fake "play" button pops up just before Statler and Waldorf come on make it look like it was made specifically for YouTube.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I think it is real..it's too bad it is not getting more hits though :frown:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Well the Muppets and the Muppeteer voices are the real ones. So if Dave, Bill, Steve, Eric, and some others decided to seek in the studio one night and do this one their own without it being an official release from the Muppets Holding Company, it's real enough for me!:wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Course its real you couldn't fake that ... the questions is more why - not that it matters. It's technically not as polished as the web site stuff so is it something they just couldn't use so decided to put it out elsewhere or is it a sign they are using planning to use viral videos to try get people into the Muppet sketches again. Considering they are doing this other special with all the young stars it's probably a good move to attract that kinda audience but they really oughta add a link into muppets.com as people are asking if theres any more like it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yea this is a very interesting because we have Sam on Youtube, and we are getting new videos on muppets.com. Kermits video blog is preety funny. I also really love the new Elevator one they all seem to sound so good together, even if it is just humming. It kind of reminds me of the youtube video. just diffrent song.