1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by RKUNKLER, Feb 3, 2008.

1. TML

TML Active Member

New videos on muppets.com

Has anyone mentioned the new videos being shown on muppets.com? They have a series of ones with Bobo and Beauregard that are really funny. Lots of new "don't press this button" ones too. Really great stuff. Disney really is doing the Muppets justice.
  2. Muppet Frog

Muppet Frog Member

Wesome video with Fozzie, Kermit and Skeep. Does anyone know who performed Skeep because I don't have a clue?
  3. TML

TML Active Member

there was an auction and one of the items was to build your own Muppet whatnot and then train with Muppet performers and appear in a short video with your whatnot and Kermit and Fozzie. So, whoever won that auction. A civilian.
  4. Mupp

Mupp Member

I can't find this new video anywhere. Could someone please let me known where I can find it?
    This is a little embarrassing because I can usually find these new Muppet videos easily.
  5. Mupp

Mupp Member

Nevermind, I found it! :)
  6. 6ftInchworm

6ftInchworm New Member

I haven't. Please enlighten me...I mean us.
  7. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

looked all over. where are these new video clips at on muppets.com?
  8. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

The "Skeep" video is in the Muppet News Flash box. As for the Bobo videos, they're on the main page, I think under the best of the Muppets. The Bobo/ Beauregard videos are kinda old by now, though.