Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

Mongoose

Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been posted, I did not see it anywhere else...

So I found myself enjoying the videos on muppets.com again this morning in my cubicle. I absolutely love the new "Battle Hymm" video. While I was re-watching the string of videos, I noticed that in "Cheap Jokes" at the very beginning you can hear someone whisper "action" before Fozzie walks into the shot. Has anyone else noticed this?

Hope everyone is doing well!
Mike

Kermieuk

Reaction score
hi Guys,

I check this site using www.youhide.com to view it as I am in the UK but its no longer working? Anyone else having trouble? Are there other sites I can use that will let me in?

Thanks

Chris

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm very pleased with these new clips.

:confused: The nit-picky:
The latest Miss Piggy puppet in Kermit's new web blog has some proportion issues especially concerning eye placement. Bunsen's latest head shape doesn't bother me that much. His nuances change from puppet to puppet, but the glasses size and tilt seem weirdly off.

:wink: The requests:
Please give us some Scooter! I am glad they have kept to mostly classic Muppets (Pepe is the exception, but a good one as he has become one of those), but it might be time to open things up a bit if possible. I know these are in the can already and have a staggered release schedule through the summer - but next time out I'd like to see more and more Muppets! I'm not as concerned with the doors (in fact I wouldn't care if that visual disappeared). I'm just excited about the possibilities of the site, characters and situations.

:flirt: The praise:
They seem to be responding to longtime fan feedback as well as updating the site more than any other official Muppet site thus far! The Muppets finally seem comfortable with themselves and happy. These clips put me in a good mood like Muppet stuff used to do. The something missing has been found.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Bunsen's latest head shape doesn't bother me that much. His nuances change from puppet to puppet, but the glasses size and tilt seem weirdly off.
Other than the glasses and the fact that his mouth seems to be pushed too far into his face, Bunsen's starting to look more like he did in the '70s and '80s. The color is the modern Bunsen, but the shape of his head is pretty close to how he used to be. I also noticed Animal's starting to look more like he did in the Sex and Violence pilot.

And, I would love to see Scooter on the site, too! And something from the Electric Mayhem would be cool, maybe something like when Dr. Teeth was on From the Balcony (does anyone else think Victor Yerrid does a surprisingly good job with Dr. Teeth?).

:big_grin: :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Just the other night got back from Ruidoso and found out about the Sam the Eagle video on Muppet News Flash. It was so funny i had to make a little mp3 out of it. Loved every bit of it and enjoyed Crazy Harry and Statler and Waldorf at the end. Glad to see all these guys back in action.

Muppet.com
Only watched Battle Hymm and Kermit's video blog. Loved them too. About to go watch the News Man and Bunsan and Beaker now.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm very pleased with these new clips.

The latest Miss Piggy puppet in Kermit's new web blog has some proportion issues especially concerning eye placement. Bunsen's latest head shape doesn't bother me that much. His nuances change from puppet to puppet, but the glasses size and tilt seem weirdly off.

:wink: The requests:
Please give us some Scooter! I am glad they have kept to mostly classic Muppets (Pepe is the exception, but a good one as he has become one of those), but it might be time to open things up a bit if possible. I know these are in the can already and have a staggered release schedule through the summer - but next time out I'd like to see more and more Muppets! I'm not as concerned with the doors (in fact I wouldn't care if that visual disappeared). I'm just excited about the possibilities of the site, characters and situations.

:flirt: The praise:
They seem to be responding to longtime fan feedback as well as updating the site more than any other official Muppet site thus far! The Muppets finally seem comfortable with themselves and happy. These clips put me in a good mood like Muppet stuff used to do. The something missing has been found.

You can always ask the writer of the Muppets.com Videos Jim Lewis about this stuff. just go to the ask Jim thread.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
NEW video! On the main site there's a new video with Statler and Waldorf! Very funny, hokay. :boo: :sleep:

EDIT: There's also a new Kermit blog entry! ! !