Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Yes, Kermit used to hate puns...but people do change. When your best friend makes puns 80% of the time, you'll start to not react on every one I think...
Or make excuses for subpar acting.
Kermit just seems lost and old in this new clip.
It's like he goes from being great in one clip to being an old fuddy duddy in the next.:confused:
I don't always say Steve is not doing Kermit justice btw I always take the good with the bad but I should be allowed to say when I think it was good or bad or inbetween if I like without people getting all up in arms about one small comment.
I love the muppets like the rest of you that's why I watch and say what I think.

Oh well enough blabbering...I know I don't always have the majorities accept everything attidude so I'll just go back to not voicing my opinions.:stick_out_tongue:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I don't always say Steve is not doing Kermit justice btw I always take the good with the bad but I should be allowed to say when I think it was good or bad or inbetween if I like without people getting all up in arms about one small comment.
I've noticed message boards all over getting more and more like this I even left a ninja turtles one recently that I wa a part of since the thing started.

Oh well enough blabbering...I know I don't always have the majorities accept everything attidude so I'll just go back to not voicing my opinions.:stick_out_tongue:
Aw, don't do that :sympathy:! It is important to say what you feel:excited:! Kermit seemed off in this blog to me to...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Or make excuses for subpar acting.
Kermit just seems lost and old in this new clip.
It's like he goes from being great in one clip to being an old fuddy duddy in the next.:confused:
Oh well I know I don't always have the majorities accept everything attidude so I'll just go back to not voicing my opinions.
I may disagree with your opinion or find it a bit cutting at times, but I do like to hear your thoughts.

On the other hand I don't think the majority is accepting everything. I suppose the Muppets.com clips are like them just messing around to me. I'm not taking character development too seriously there.

That being said, I do see a sharpness to Kermit's wit that just isn't present in that particular clip.

I'm still weirded by the previous blog's Piggy puppet. She looks wrong there. I hope all the new clips aren't using that puppet.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I may disagree with your opinion or find it a bit cutting at times, but I do like to hear your thoughts.

On the other hand I don't think the majority is accepting everything. I suppose the Muppets.com clips are like them just messing around to me. I'm not taking character development too seriously there.

That being said, I do see a sharpness to Kermit's wit that just isn't present in that particular clip.

I'm still weirded by the previous blog's Piggy puppet. She looks wrong there. I hope all the new clips aren't using that puppet.
I just had a a friend watch the site he made 2 comments that new kermit and fozzie clip isnt funny and that what in the world is with the new piggy she looks like some pig paris hilton.
And this is coming from a guys who's not a big fan like us lol, oh boy.

I love the site I think people just take me the wrong way or as being to harsh.
I'm just saying what comes from the heart and my mind with general concern.
I just would think the man Jim had lined up to take his place would be doing a spot on job all the time.
Perhaps I just expect more (or to much) out of the performer of the major muppet star.:smirk:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I just had a a friend watch the site he made 2 comments that new kermit and fozzie clip isnt funny and that what in the world is with the new piggy she looks like some pig paris hilton.

I love the site I think people just take me the wrong way or as being to harsh.
I'm just saying what comes from the heart and my mind with general concern.
I just would think the man Jim had lined up to take his place would be doing a spot on job all the time.
Perhaps I just expect more (or to much) out of the performer of the major muppet star.:smirk:
It can't all be comic gold.

The latest blog clips are just not the best work on the site so far. There's some really good stuff on Muppets.com that outweighs any missed opportunities at humor. I do agree with your statement that you expect too much. No one could meet the mark you've set for Kermit. It doesn't make your criticisms invalid - just unduly harsh at times IMHO. :wisdom:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well...the majority of non-fans who I know either only remember Animal and the Chef, or think Miss Piggy was a bi-atch. I had one friend rant for about ten minutes just the other day about what a bi-atch Miss Piggy used to be. If they can't even get that right, what do they know about the deeper meaning of clips or puppet design? No offence meant.

Luke

Reaction score
It's Puppet Heap Piggy re-design, we had her in the UK TMS S2 DVD tour and she originated i think from the French thing. Not a great likeness of her i agree, too modern and features too emphasized.

I like the majority of the clips on the site, there's a couple where i think they could have been a bit sharper but overall the writing, design and production are top quality. Haven't watched the Kermit blog yet, will have to check that out.

Standout things i liked were the dancing skits, the elevator videos, the Muppet newsman and the news clips where they were at the awards interviewing stars.