Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Man I loved them both and I just wish they'd go back to the old rounder bunsen head.
I seriously think these clips are getting good, they could make a show out of this newer stuff.
I hope they keep at it!
I seriously got giddy over the blue monster arm in the news flash.
I know what you mean its almost like its a new Muppet Show with no guest star.

Luke

Reaction score
It's like a Muppet sketch show .... we NEEEEEEEEEED a Muppet sketch show on TV, lol. I have a feeling it'll happen!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:attitude: OMG! That's great and definitely new.

Some of the joke gets lost with the inclusion of Bobo because he can actually speak clearly. But I liked his "Bum, bum, bums" throughout the song. Great stuff! And Crazy Harry - explosions! The Muppets are back and pulling no punches. Cookie Monster might be eating his veggies to prevent a diabetic coma, but Harry still likes to play with explosives and electricity. :crazy:

Someone at Disney is listening or at least allowing the Muppets to be the Muppets in all their Muppety glory. Um....Muppet! I just had to say it again because they are back! :hungry:

Luke

Reaction score
OMG, where did THAT come from? Love it! It seems to have been done for the Muppet site since it has the bluescreen background like the other vids and has references to being an online video.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
All i want to know is who was doing Satler and Crazy Harry

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yea i know man this video is great, and have you noticed that they are really trying to get the Muppets back to the way they once where.

I also have this strange feeling that we have a few new members who are on the inside. This is only a feeling though.