1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by RKUNKLER, Feb 3, 2008.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. ohtherain

ohtherain New Member

Delete this post mods because I don't know how to
  2. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Wow two Bobo videos in a month thats impressive!
  3. Mary Louise

Mary Louise Active Member

I liked the Mother's Day video with Bobo, and the one with Bobo and Beauregard was nice, too. I thought it was odd that Beau said, "We don't got no weights." I don't recall him ever speaking in double negatives!

But I hope more videos of him will be posted soon. Beau deserves to be in more stuff, and not just as a Background Muppet.
  4. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I don't see anything new. There could be a new Gonzo video, but I coulden't get into his page.
  5. antsamthompson9

Like last time, I don't see anything new. And I coulden't get into the Gonzo part of the website.
  6. jjevons

jjevons New Member

7. antsamthompson9

8. dwayne1115

I don't know but I'm loving the way Steve has done a wonderful job with the Newsman!
  9. GuySmileyfan

GuySmileyfan Member

Cool! They got the Newsman back.
  10. antsamthompson9

There's a new Do Not Touch clip with Kermit and a fish.
  11. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Along with the new Do Not Touch video, there's a new video on the main page featuring Camilla (I think... all these chickens look alike! !) that's pretty funny. Check it out! :D
  12. Leyla

Leyla Member

Do not touch Kermit... good advice! Especially if there's an angry pig in the area! Love to see them making more use of the other muppets besides the main ones. Variety is great! And heartening! Yay Muppets!
  13. antsamthompson9

Thank you for telling us.
  14. dwayne1115

That video was kind of strange.
  15. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

Yeah....even for the muppets it was strange.
  16. dwayne1115

It kind of looked like a birthday E card.
  17. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

It was odd and disturbing, but I liked it. The chicken clip made me smile. :concern:
  18. Leyla

Leyla Member

Wow... I didn't realise how much was missing in my life until tonight. Well, there's still stuff missing, but...

That egg.

I am at least a little more complete. Now, if only I could get one as a pet! I just want to coo at it, and cuddle it... but then I'd get egg on my face.

I bought that from Fozzie for 7 cents. Was it worth it?
  19. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

There's an awesome new video on the main page starring--who would've EVER guessed it--Bobo and Beauregard again! It's amazing! The dynamic duo returns in another hillarious video. Dave has NOT lost his touch with Beau, which is great to see, and Bob is funny in everything he does.
  20. antsamthompson9

Thank you for telling us.