Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ya it was well worth the wait, and I don't know Bobo and Beau really seemeded to be a great team. It also brings up the question of who came up with that idea to use Beau. Jim Lewis had say a few times about Beau that he always found him hard to write for. Maybe putting him with Bobo, will get him to be used more.

pattywack

Reaction score
I'm SO annoyed, muppets.com won't work for me anymore. It used to work using proxies (I'm from Australia) but now it just goes to this white page with a list of stuff
Disney.com | DxD | Home

HOME
Games All Games
Arcade
Puzzle

etc etc. Anyone know how to fix this?

MWoO

Reaction score
Well it was nice to see a new video and Beau being used, but really they could have stuck any character in there and it would have worked. Of course Dave is probably not use to performing Beau and perhaps this video wasj ust his way of starting to get back into it. I hope we see more Beau in the future. I think the character can work great with the short web video format.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
etc etc. Anyone know how to fix this?
Move to the US :smile:
As I said it before Disney are not used to handle strong international brands like the Muppets, so give them time to adjust their strategy :crazy:

On a more serious note theres ways around it, some proxy sites work others don't just shop around until you find one that does. And be prepared to shop around again later, since the proxy servers you do find that work will stop working at sometime.

Another way is to use hotspotshield however it dose not always work with the disney site, don't know what they have that disables it on their site when it works well on HULU. And hotspotshield do add a bug to your system if you use VISTA, it can randomly crash your computer with "The Blue Screen of Death".

Finally theres a third way, find a backdoor. However you will need to know a little about code and that stuff in order for that option to work.

ohtherain

Reaction score
OMG! It's Beau! The moment I went on to Muppets.com this morning I was like "No update, right?" and suddenly I'm greeted with Bobo and BEAUREGARD? Thank you Dave Goelz and Bill Barretta. We missed these characters. I also think that most of the other pages are getting updates but simply maintenance updates.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Can someone explain exactly what happens in the Beau clip? I am struggling despite every trick in the book to get onto the website from England...And, obviously, I neeed to know what Beau does and if he speaks and why he's there...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Can someone explain exactly what happens in the Beau clip? I am struggling despite every trick in the book to get onto the website from England...And, obviously, I neeed to know what Beau does and if he speaks and why he's there...
The plot invovles Bobo hosting an exercise show, where he is in a park on location, talking about the buddy system. Beauregard apears as Bobo's buddy, and they decide to lift weights. However, they don't have any weights, so Bobo suggests that Beauregard lift him. Beauregard lifts Bobo a few times, and he's even seen without his hat (was the puppet ever shown hatless? The figure had a removable hat).

I have a feeling that Bobo's exercise program might become a regular feature on the site.

pattywack

Reaction score
What proxy are using? I've tried like 20 I swear, and none of them will work. :frown:

beaker

Reaction score
What proxy are using? I've tried like 20 I swear, and none of them will work. :frown:
Man, Im so sorry. That's horrible of Disney to be so ethno/geocentric and lock out non Americans. Thats almost like China's censoring of the web.

But...I hate to say this...but Muppets.com has horrible navigation, and acts so buggy sometimes. It's almost impossible to know when there's new videos, or even where to find them. You think it wouldn't be too impossible to make it so one can easily see in descending order when new videos are posted and easily access them. They dont even have a pause button.