1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets on NBC's America's Got Talent 8/21

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Java

Java Active Member

Butterscotch performed with the guy who sings Beautiful Girls (a song that I can't stand and that seems to follow me everywhere) Sean Kingston.

Julienne Irwin performed with the country singer whose name escapes me right now - umm she's 17yrs old and one best new female vocalist this year from what they said on the show. Hope that helps.

Cas Haley performed with UB40.

Oh, and here's a link to an after the show interview that he talks about performing with Kermit and seeing the muppets there:

http://www.nbc.com/Americas_Got_Talent/video/#mea=146370

The comments about that are located at the point where there is 1:20 left of the video to play.

It is so refreshing to see his honesty about having been able to have the opportunity.
  2. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

Wow. I have no idea who those people are.
  3. Java

Java Active Member

You would recognize UB40 if you heard them as they sing Red Red Wine (the song they did last night as well) and an incredible reggae version of Can't Help Falling in Love with You.

The country singer I didn't know.

Your not missing anything by not knowing who Sean Kingston is.
  4. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

LOL, neither do I! Well, I remember UB40, didn't know they were still together though.

That chicks name is Taylor Swift, and she - is - HOTTTTTTTT! Really kinda reminded me of a younger Faith Hill.

Hooray for Terry Fator for being such an awesome performer, and for being such a huge Muppets fan!
  5. Java

Java Active Member

Thanks for filling in her name for me!
  6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone who put the clips on Youtube! That was one of Kermit's most amazing appearances ever...

And when did Animal, Beaker and Chef appear on public television together last? Awesome...fantastic...

And the chickens...and Piggy...wow...thank you America's Got Talent.
  7. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

I hope Terry Fator will peformed in Jerry Lewis Telethon for MDA next month.
  8. Java

Java Active Member

Terry Fator
  9. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

Thanks for the info Java! I forgot his last name! I want to see Terry Fator to perform in The Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon For MDA Next Month?
  10. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if he'll show up.
  11. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

Me too! Winslow Leach! I wanted to see Terry Fator to Perform in The Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon For MDA Next Month.:excited:
  12. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

I was thinking when I saw him perform with Kermit that he should be the next Muppeteer. Who knows? There are some good things he could do with his puppets or with exsisting muppets. But that's just me

Daniel
  13. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

Yeah me too!
  14. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

I think he should be a guest on a new muppet show episode i say why not we hed edgar bergen in the old days now we have Terry who is amazingly talented.
  15. That would be awesome, to see him in the (hopefully) upcoming Muppet series. I think he had the time of his life up there with the Muppet gang, and I just have a feeling that he'd have a hard time saying no to doing some more future Muppet projects.

Seriously though, how cool was it seeing a fellow Muppet fan getting a phone call from Kermit, and then getting to sing with him, and getting all that special attention and encouragement from the Muppets? You could just see the excitement radiating from him, and I don't think that excitement could help but transfer to some of us fans watching. I'm a big Terry fan, and can't wait to see what comes down the road for him now!
  16. Java

Java Active Member

I wish I could go to Vegas to see his show when it opens