Muppets on NBC's America's Got Talent 8/21

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Whoever says the art of puppetering is Dead, just got proven wrong tonight.

MWoO

Reaction score
It's too bad they didn't bring the muppets back out, but what they hey. The guy won, no need to over shadow him.

Leyla

Reaction score
Oh! I am THRILLED he won! Thrilled! Oh, that was wonderful.

I could put this up on You Tube tonight if people are interested, but I don't have the equipment to do anything but film it with my camera and put it up that way, which means it doesn't come out that well... so... I dunno what to do really... but hooray for the muppets and hooray for Terry!

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
I was SOO excited until the next show came on and i saw joey fatones giant head! now im scared but STILL EXCITED about the MUPPETS:excited:

Skye

Reaction score
Yay! How terrific and exciting that he won! So awesome. I honestly wasn't sure if he would, so I'm very pleasantly surprised. And he deserved it, too. That was a perfect result!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Wow The Muppets Where Awsome Even Though Animal Did Look Waaaaay To Hairy! And Wow Congrat Terry! You're Awsome Man!

Java

Reaction score
:excited::excited::excited:

Yay! Yay! Yay!

And the Muppet appearance was great! What a wonderful way to come back mainstream. America wants this obviously they recognize the talent! Yay!

MWoO

Reaction score
Oh! I am THRILLED he won! Thrilled! Oh, that was wonderful.

I could put this up on You Tube tonight if people are interested, but I don't have the equipment to do anything but film it with my camera and put it up that way, which means it doesn't come out that well... so... I dunno what to do really... but hooray for the muppets and hooray for Terry!
I'd appreciate it if you could. A bad crappy is better than no copy. I'm dieing to see what the muppets looked like, especially Animal's new more hair look. He's been losing hair even since the 70's. I'm liking the idea of more hair on his head.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
See i dont know i really liked the way all the Muppets looked espcaly Animal.

Java

Reaction score
Animal was the most shocking one for me. I loved seeing the Swedish Chef up there and the Chickens as the back up singers. It was great to see more of the group than has been out there in recent years.