1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by GelflingWaldo, May 20, 2005.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Is ya'lls a supercenter or not? If it is a supercenter then hoe did you find out about the TMS DVD?
  2. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

what ?

i saw it in the weekly ad and on the internet

My walmart is open 24hrs i will be there @ 12:01 am 8 hrs and 53 mins from now my freind is holding it for me
  3. Ashmanarion

Ashmanarion New Member

It would be more wise to buy MWoO and the Season 1 set from Best Buy together. Even if you don't want MWoO now, I would think most people who actually post here are diehard enough to own all the dvds hehe. :zany:
  4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I'll be going to Walmart too. Since it shows on the Internet then it has to have it. Mine stays open 24 hours too. YEAAAAAAA!!!!
  5. Kimp the Shrimp

yeah well i know someone it may not be put on display by midnight
  6. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

Just sit their indian style till' about 7 in the morning and wait for them to put it out. Kimp, are you actually going to watch any of it tommorow morning at 12 something?
  7. Kimp the Shrimp

no i will watch epsiode one @ 8am when i get to work
  8. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

How you you sit indian style? **raises one eyebrow** I hope you mean cross-legged.

Sorry to derail the thread just to be politically correct.. **coughs** :o
  9. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

I hope this doesn't sound rude, because I'm not trying to be in ANY way.

However, from around here.. well I suppose in most of America(assuming that is not where you're from) sitting crosslegged is referred to as sitting "indian styled". They teach it to you in you're younger years..

and if you're from America, I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

Hope that helps you :)

Now back to the topic at hand..

I'm assuming Kimp has already picked it up by now..
  10. Kimp the Shrimp

Best Buy has the Best Deal Revised

MWoO 15.99 TMS Season 1 29.99 = $45.98 - $10 Instant Rebate $35.99 - $5 Mail in Coupon inside DVD = 30.99 for both
  11. Douglas Fir

Douglas Fir New Member

I ordered TMS:S1 and the Wizard of Oz DVD from DVDsoon and as per usual they're showing no signs of actually shipping them... they've really gone downhill recently :(
  12. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

That sucks, especially since you preordered them. Now you have to wait even longer.. Join the team..
  13. AAO

AAO Member

I'm Off to By the Muppets....

I'm off to by the Muppets, the wonderful Muppets of oz...LOL :) well, that and the first season of the Muppet show! YAY!! I was about to preorder just as some did, but I wasn't too sure about it. So now I'm going to get my own copy at my Walmart!
  14. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

My Walmart seriously sucks.. They either never order anything, or they just never have it. Annoyance.
  15. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I pre-ordered and have to wait longer to get 'em, but they're cheaper this way!
  16. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yup. Mine were sent from the amazon yesterday..
  17. Kimp the Shrimp

how much cheaper can you get the 24.99
  18. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I don't even remember what I paid for them now, but they were cheaper to get pre-ordered than to wait for them to come to the store.

I only checked Amazon at the time.

Now, I am willing to bet some folks have cheaper prices on their sites than it was during pre-order. Why? Cause that's my luck!
  19. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

Don't feel bad Kev..........that is my luck too!!!!!
  20. Ashmanarion

Ashmanarion New Member

I picked up MWoO and Season 1 today at Best Buy for 35.98. Tax here in NC is 7%, so it ended up being 38.50. Muppets Wizard of Oz does come with a $5.00 off coupon if you buy both dvds. Though, by reading it, it doesn't look like you have to buy both on the same receipt, for the coupon that is. The deal for Best Buy has to be on the same receipt.