Muppets to appear in Disney Channel TV special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
But you should read the info first to make sure the info is on there. :embarrassed: :search:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I suppose Disney believes today's kids to have such short attention spans that they find it unnecessary to create advertisements asking them to tune in because they don't think they'll remember. :eek:
Eeeeeeeetheir that or their just trying to save money of advertising and promotion. I remember Michael Eisner was once bragging the the press about how great Disney Channels shows were because they were cheap to make em to produce. They was when they made the big switch to the sort of programming they show today.:smirk:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh wow...It's coming so soon! I guess we'll see what happens!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
doesnt matter...movie or special, disney channel hardly ever shows adds for it.....atleast here in the US disney channel. :scary:

example: last halloween "the nightmare before christmas" had its 1st showing on the Disney channel...no adds or commercial saying "tonight on disney channel the premier of NIghtmare before christmas".....they just showed ONE a quick lil thing at the end credits of "Thats so Raven" when it use to air from 7:30pm to 8pm. that was it.
I saw and add for it. At least, I'm pretty sure I did...hmmm :search: I cant remember, but I really think I did se an add for it.

If I'm not watching Discovery/Travel, I'm watching Disney

theprawncracker

Reaction score
ACH! What did they DO to Piggy's HAIR! PLEASE tell me that's a wig! :boo:

But Floyd and Janice look spectacular! And that picture with Kermit, Gonzo, and the Zack and Cody cast looks great too! I'm very, VERY excited for this! Go Muppets! :excited:

EDIT: And look at what that article says! A second special this fall! WHOOO! ! ! And those quotes from Zack and Cody make me fell GOOD about this special!

Luke

Reaction score
OMG - the Pigs gone brunnette! lol

It makes me feel good they are doing some promotion for this then and having fairly lesser known characters around their stars.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
OMG - the Pigs gone brunnette! lol

It makes me feel good they are doing some promotion for this then and having fairly lesser known characters around their stars.
Hahaha, Luke, methinks she's just impersonating the Jonas Brothers... Me hopes it's just for that song. :stick_out_tongue:

And I totally agree! Floyd and Janice got the BIGGEST picture! That's huge! (Literally and... not literally! :wink:)

Status
Not open for further replies.