Muppets to appear in Disney Channel TV special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Now that I'm thinking about it, I was at a neighboors house and one of their kids was saying she saw a commercial that had Hannah Montanna talking to a puppet. Could she might have seen some rare, commercial for this and not know it? I didnt tihnk of asking what the puppet looked like. But if this was the commercial, they must have only showed it once

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Now that I'm thinking about it, I was at a neighboors house and one of their kids was saying she saw a commercial that had Hannah Montanna talking to a puppet. Could she might have seen some rare, commercial for this and not know it? I didnt tihnk of asking what the puppet looked like. But if this was the commercial, they must have only showed it once
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Hannah_Montana

It seems the Hensons have donated a puppet to be used on a future episode of Hannah Montana.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
well...comming from Disney fan, I watch disney channel 24/7 and 99% of the time they just show stuff with out ever having a commercial or ad for it! :busy:

Count von Count

Reaction score
I saw a commercial for H.M. marathon, And she was talking to a puple puppet it was a 5 sec. clip out of a tv ep. i think

(i don't know for-sure if it was out of ep. or not i don't watch the show, but it was 5 sec.)

Luke

Reaction score
well...comming from Disney fan, I watch disney channel 24/7 and 99% of the time they just show stuff with out ever having a commercial or ad for it! :busy:
This is supposed to be a special though? I just don't get how anybody is supposed to know its going to be on.

Luke

Reaction score
No Von Count, we get a similar version but its not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.