Muppets to appear in Disney Channel TV special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Count von Count

Reaction score
So the tv special is going to be differet then the U.S. , you are geting the tv special right?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I guess we don't know. It would be the same special if it was aired here, but the thing is it might NOT be aired here...Hmm...I hope it is and then is thrown straight into cheap bargain-bin dvd along with the rest of the Disney Channel specials :stick_out_tongue:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
This is supposed to be a special though? I just don't get how anybody is supposed to know its going to be on.
doesnt matter...movie or special, disney channel hardly ever shows adds for it.....atleast here in the US disney channel. :scary:

example: last halloween "the nightmare before christmas" had its 1st showing on the Disney channel...no adds or commercial saying "tonight on disney channel the premier of NIghtmare before christmas".....they just showed ONE a quick lil thing at the end credits of "Thats so Raven" when it use to air from 7:30pm to 8pm. that was it.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
This is supposed to be a special though? I just don't get how anybody is supposed to know its going to be on.
I suppose Disney believes today's kids to have such short attention spans that they find it unnecessary to create advertisements asking them to tune in because they don't think they'll remember. :eek:

I guess they don't show promos for the Disney Channel unless it's High School Musical or something a few days away. :confused:

Luke

Reaction score
I suppose Disney believes today's kids to have such short attention spans that they find it unnecessary to create advertisements asking them to tune in because they don't think they'll remember. :eek:

I guess they don't show promos for the Disney Channel unless it's High School Musical or something a few days away. :confused:
LOL, yea they must just cross their fingers and hope kids will channel hop at the right time. It's really mad, i mean even disregarding the Muppets this is a Hannah Montanna and HSM special and there is nothing even on the websites about it. Crazy times! :insatiable:

Then again, i guess things are repeated so much now sooner or later people will happen to switch on and see it.

Count von Count

Reaction score
The show comes on at 8 p.m.
Studio DC: Almost Live
July 19, 2008
at 8:00pm eastern/pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.