1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Muppets who interact the least with each other

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Eyeball, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Muppetjente

Muppetjente Well-Known Member

Miss Piggy - Statler and Waldorf

Eyeball likes this.
  2. PigsInSpace2205

PigsInSpace2205 Active Member

In the Bernadette Peters episode!!!!

3. Muppetjente

They did? I didn't remember that

4. PigsInSpace2205

Yes its so funny, is after the opening number and after "take a little one step"

5. Eyeball

Eyeball Well-Known Member

I can see what you mean, they don't address each other that much
    They also somewhat interact in the dom deluise episode after piggy sings don't dilly dally.

6. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Didn't think about the fact that Statler and Waldorf don't interact with Piggy much, though I did notice they don't heckle her often (maybe make the occasional fat joke). But with her karate skills, would YOU heckle Miss Piggy?

Though they have sung along to a few of her songs, like "The Boy in the Gallery" and "Don't Dilly Dally on the Way", as if they enjoyed them (of course, in the Dom DeLuise episode, Scooter paid the audience to cheer uncontrollably whenever Miss Piggy's on, he probably paid them as well).

7. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

How come Afghan Hound never interacted with the Four Fazoobs?

minor muppetz likes this.
  8. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

Rowlf and Beauregard! The author of the 2005 Fan Fiction Story "Battle of the Muppet All-Stars" (which you should read if you haven't; it's incredibly AWESOME!!) had Beau compete in the golf tournament and Rowlf was his caddy. The writer made them have good chemistry there, and it just makes me wish it could happen in real life too.

9. Eyeball

That's true and yeah I suppose no one wants to see piggys angry eyes ever again, but maybe S and W actually like the songs as they are insanely old music hall songs so statler and Waldorf were probably around when they were first released and just like that kind of music.
    and yeah thinking about it rowlf actually doesn't really do anything with anyone so we have to rely on outer sources for certain pairings/groups.

10. PigsInSpace2205

Constantine and Kermit, i mean in MMW i really think that they gonna interact in some point and in the interviews Constantine is always with Piggy, just in 3 or 4 interviews and 2 scenes from the movie

Dominicboo1 likes this.
  11. Muppetjente

Pepe and Robin

Eyeball likes this.
  12. PigsInSpace2205

Too true too true! :D

13. Eyeball

Sam and piggy don't seem to acknowledge each other.

14. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

The only time I remember them together is in the Interrogation Song in Muppets Most Wanted, but then again Piggy's neither as "sophisticated" as Sam or as much of a weirdo as Gonzo(whom Sam picks on the most), so that could be it.

Eyeball likes this.
  15. Eyeball

Oh yeah! The interrogation song went completely over my head, but I think your spot on with the reasons why they don't really associate with one another.

16. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Thank you Conor. Hmm...does Sam seem to like any Muppets other than Wayne, Wanda and Statler and Waldorf at all? (I'm not sure about him and Rowlf...since Rowlf tries to bring culture, but often fails...)

17. Eyeball

No probs,now mentioning Wayne and Wanda they also dont interact with anyone but each other much either apart from Kermit a few times.

18. Wafflesnacker

Wafflesnacker Member

Wilkins-Every muppet.

19. Mr Sweetums

Mr Sweetums Active Member

I remember I always thought it was strange Miss Piggy and Rizzo never interacted together since they were both main players in the 90's. Then they finally did and even shares a kiss together in Muppets Wizard of Oz. I remember watching the feel feeling so excited to see them acknowledge each other.:mad::shifty::mad::shifty:

doe anyone have any examples of Miss Piggy and Sweetums?

20. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

Bunsen Honeydew and Dr Teeth

ElizaSchuyler likes this.