1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppets who interact the least with each other

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Eyeball, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

I can not think of a time when Lew Zealand and Gonzo ever talked to each other, I might be wrong.

2. Mad Monty fan

Mad Monty fan Active Member

I don't they believe they did, apart from the scenes they appeared together in The Muppets (2011) during the part where they joined Miss Piggy in forcing Jack Black to go to the Muppet Studios otherwise and the brief two minute scene in It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie where he gets hit by Lew Zealand's boomerang fish.

3. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

Though they did not talk with each other which was my point.

4. Mad Monty fan

Mad Monty fan Active Member

Oh yeah. Point taken. Scenes they appeared in together don't count as an interaction.

5. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

It seems like Dr. Teeth rarely interacts with characters outside of The Electric Mayhem (and even then, he rarely directly interacts with Janice... or Lips). He interacted with Sam the Eagle in the "Mack the Knife" number, and with Beaker in Rock Music with the Muppets... And while both were only one-time team-ups, they seemed like natural pairings. Oh yeah and he's danced with Mildred twice (and they don't really seem like each other's type).

LeahXZoot4Evur likes this.
  6. Rarity

Rarity New Member

Floyd and Sam and Floyd and Rowlf
    Also Gonzo and Sam.

LeahXZoot4Evur likes this.
  7. Rarity

Rarity New Member

Does Janice and Rowlf ever interact outside of the vets hospital?

8. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Active Member

It's been ages since I've seen it, but in the Muppet Show Sex & Violence pilot :sing: & :attitude: were 2 of the 3 main characters (the other being Nigel), so I'm pretty sure they had their share of exchanges in it.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    gavry3 likes this.
  9. Rarity

Rarity New Member

i met now they hardly interact and Rowlf and Floyd if i recall only interacted once