Muppets' Wizard of Oz cast list

Malachy

Reaction score
Thank God...I visit mostly Simpsons forums and they were all dreading this...I was beginning to think I was the only one excited for a new Muppet movie.

Beauregard

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
How is Toto the second largest part in this movie?
Well, I kind'a figue that Toto is in pretty much every scene that Dorothy is in, and, as such, Pepe (who generally steal screen time) will steal be the second ain character.

No?

WiGgY

Reaction score
Maybe he won't be able to say anything but "Woof woof. okay?".

Malachy

Reaction score
I'm getting pretty excited for this, when does it air?

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
No confermed date, but it is going to be part of The Wonderful World Of Disney (Sunday Nights on ABC) no exact date, but estimated to be on in the Spring (probally May-ish), there will also be a DVD/video release sometime afterwards Plus ABC & The Disney Channel will probally played it a few times afterwards as well

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, reports right now are that it will air on a Saturday night in May.

McFraggle

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
No confermed date, but it is going to be part of The Wonderful World Of Disney (Sunday Nights on ABC) no exact date, but estimated to be on in the Spring (probally May-ish), there will also be a DVD/video release sometime afterwards Plus ABC & The Disney Channel will probally played it a few times afterwards as well
I'm sure it'll be more than a few times, if you've ever seen the Disney Channel. :wink:

WiGgY

Reaction score
When did the Disney Channel start playing commercials during their shows? Now movies are interrupted by ads for their crappy Lizzie junk of Even Steven crud. It's not like people aren't aware of these shows. The only reason I use to watch Disney was because of the lack of commercials.

Anyhoo, do you think Kermit and Piggy will host the Wonderful World of Dosney that night?