Muppets' Wizard of Oz cast list

WiGgY

Reaction score
How is Toto the second largest part in this movie?

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Pepe's a good guy, I've got nothing against him. As for some of our favorite characters getting left with small cameo type roles or few lines: oh well. I'm just glad that Disney is getting something started with the Muppets. Let them get their feet wet a little bit with this TV special. Let them realize Rowlf's, the Electric Mayhem's and/or others' potential to pack a punch in a movie. In the meantime, I'm going to treasure every brief second that Rowlf, Dr. Teeth and all the others are on screen.

rexcrk

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Expect Statler and Waldorf to be a lot funnier now. Dave and Steve ahave fantastic timeing with each other.
I hear that! So what do they have now for teams? Lets see:
-Gonzo and Rizzo
-Bunsen and Beaker
-Statler and Waldorf

anything else?

Anyway, I'm sooo looking forward to this movie. Jeffrey Tambor as the Wizard is going to be awesome :big_grin: I hope they do something good with the old classic characters. You know who they really need to bring back? Lips! Lips definitely needs some more screen time, maybe like a trumpet solo or something (can you tell I play trumpet in the marching band? lol) :stick_out_tongue:

WiGgY

Reaction score
You could count Kermit and Gonzo as a team for Dave and Steve. They were paired quite well in AVMMC.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Let them get their feet wet a little bit with this TV special. Let them realize Rowlf's, the Electric Mayhem's and/or others' potential to pack a punch in a movie. In the meantime, I'm going to treasure every brief second that Rowlf, Dr. Teeth and all the others are on screen.
I will too. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Why is cliford in this i hate cliford and now sicne Kevin is doing SS he being done by somone eles. Why not do like in every other muppet movie exept MFS. leave him out.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I like Clifford. When he is used right he's good. When he's used the way he was on MT he's bad.

Violia

Reaction score
Could someone please explain what the different acronyms for the different movies are. I figured out Muppet Treasure Island, but the rest I'm lost on. i have a bad memory for exact titles.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Here are the common acronyms I've seen used around here for diffrent Muppet stuff.

TMM - The Muppet Movie
TGMC or GMC - The Great Muppet Caper
MTM or TMTM - The Muppets Take Manhattan
MCC - The Muppet Christmas Carol
MTI - Muppet Treasure Island
MFS - Muppets From Space
VMMCM - Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie
MWOO - Muppet Wizard of Oz
MFC - Muppet Family Christmas
TMS - The Muppet Show
MT - Muppets Tonight
MB - Muppet Babies