Muppets' Wizard of Oz cast list

McFraggle

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
When did the Disney Channel start playing commercials during their shows? Now movies are interrupted by ads for their crappy Lizzie junk of Even Steven crud. It's not like people aren't aware of these shows. The only reason I use to watch Disney was because of the lack of commercials.
It was probably around the late '90s. It was some time ago, and yeah I liked it better without those ads too. :big_grin:

Violia

Reaction score
It happened when Disney when to Basic cable, and thanks for the list of acronyms btw

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are some more reported updates to the cast list...

These characters are currently "omitted" from speaking roles in the script - Rowlf, Lew Zealand, Mulch, Crazy Harry, Aretha, Calico Jack, Blackdog, Crasher, Blind Pew, Swedish Chef, Bobo the Bear
Some of these characters may be in the background but it's possible some won't make it at all. Keep in mind, the script can change by the day at this stage of production so more changes will likely be coming.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2004/092804.shtml

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
That is too bad that Rowlf is omitted from the script... Darn. Poor Rowlf :sympathy:

But on the bright side, it looks as though Scooter and the Electric Mayhem are still included in the script, so maybe there is hope that they will have significant parts (or at least decent parts)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Phil, what do you mean by 'ommited?' Is that purposfully chosen not to have lines, or just temporeraly forgotten in the writing?

Swedish Chef will get a line before the end of the day so don't give up hope.

I don't much mind about Lew, and Crazy. Bobo would have been good with a line, but never mind.

Yeah, Rowlf is the biggest missing part there. Oh well.

WiGgY

Reaction score
How can they not have a part for the Chef? He always has a part. All they need to do is cut to a scene 5 second clip of him in the Emerald city kitchen or something. He's not that hard to fit into a movie. Rowlf should definatly have a part and I'm sick of him not having one. He has a performer, use him! He should be Toto.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, yeah, like I said Chef will undoubtedly get a part in it, just cooking probably, like you said Wiggy, there's no way he'll be absent without cause.

It would be nice for him to have a bigger part, but I guess he'll be a background character from now on. Maybe he'll have a bigger part than in MTi though. We can hope

dlphntat

Reaction score
Ashanti

I don't know. I can see Latifah, but Ashanti> could we pick a bigger flash in the pan?
Maybe it's just my opinion
:big_grin:

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
dlphntat said:
I don't know. I can see Latifah, but Ashanti> could we pick a bigger flash in the pan?
Maybe it's just my opinion
:big_grin:
It's also the opinion of many other people. Let's just hope for the best.