Muppets wrap up new MasterCard commercial for November debut

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Correct-amundo, Zack!

C'ridian: Steve Whitmire (who also play Rizzo the Rat and, since Jim's death, Kermit the Frog) does indeed play Foo-Foo, Miss Piggy's dog. It was his first semi-main character in the core Muppet group. If Kermit was in the scene with Foo-Foo, though, Foo-Foo was probably handed off to one of the other puppeteers. I'm not sure myself, because the commercial does go by awfully fast, so I'll have to see it a few more times before I catch him.

CD
(OK, so when did I start saying "Correct-amundo"? What am I, the Fonz?)

C'irdan

Reaction score
foofoo

Yeah...ok. It must have been a shorter commercial. Thanks guys.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
C'ridian: Steve Whitmire (who also play Rizzo the Rat and, since Jim's death, Kermit the Frog) does indeed play Foo-Foo, Miss Piggy's dog. It was his first semi-main character in the core Muppet group. If Kermit was in the scene with Foo-Foo, though, Foo-Foo was probably handed off to one of the other puppeteers. I'm not sure myself, because the commercial does go by awfully fast, so I'll have to see it a few more times before I catch him.
Thank's CD! Oh i just had this gut feeling i read it was steve who did foo foo, and it just stuck in my brain.

"(OK, so when did I start saying "Correct-amundo"? What am I, the Fonz?)"

Wait don't you mean to say Fozzie, Oh no! I'm sorry you really are talking about the Fonz from Happy Days and not the muppets;-)

I Just saw two versions of the commercial, and there has got to be more then two.

it was during the CBS line up this Monday night, i saw a longer one but in wich Pepe and gonzo have no lines, and foo foo wasn't there, i can't remember if i saw sam or not. Fozzie new voice is starting to grow on me thought, the ad ends with the muppetys in the taxi and animal yells to the driver ''drive fast!!"

then later i saw a really short one with it starting with just kermit and piggy then gonzo burst in between them holding a fishing pole with rizzo on the other end yelling "no wait gonzo! i changed my mind! i changed my mind!!!!" then gonzo throw's him over bourd and you hear a splash! it was pretty funny, i hope to see the longer one, i wonder how many there are in all?

i was hoping for a more close up with rowlf at the piano but he was with a bunch of the gang, which is good also, but i thought it was just him alone in the scene.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Did anyone see the really short version in which Gonzo fishes and uses Rizzo as bait?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Did anyone see the really short version in which Gonzo fishes and uses Rizzo as bait?
yep, sroll up a bit, that was pretty funny! and thanks for posting that phil!

C'irdan

Reaction score
ack! I must tape random television in hopes that I will get the versions! Oh...I saw the regular one on MSNBC and that one doesn't have Foofoo does it?

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
I caught one of the comercials last night during West Wing. Have to say it was nice to see the characters all together. It is by far the most action packed Master Card comercial of this series. My favorite line is when Kermit and the gang are outside the Producers and Rizzo asks something like, "This isn't the one with the cats." Nice to see the Muppets in some form kicking around on Prime Time TV.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I saw one, and it was really cool.

All my friends even shut up to watch.

Cool, huh?

FOZ